Minecraft 1.2 will be officially out tomorrow :D
Super updates to villagers (I like the new AI but not neccessarily the zombie attacks and the Iron Golems), higher build heights, thousands more block IDs, jungles, cats...

And Bukkit is officially on board with Mojang now, so we'll probably see that modding API by 1.3 Big Grin

Of course, I'll be sticking to my 1.1 world until all my mods (Millenaire specifically) update and/or I "update" them for myself.
I'm not particularly looking forward to 1.2, it's kind of like the 1.0 update - unnecessary updates that destroy the meaning of Minecraft :/
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Unnecessary updates?!!?!?!? Iron golems that give roses to villagers is definitely not unnecessary.
(02-29-2012, 09:45 PM)Land Wrote: Unnecessary updates?!!?!?!? Giant Squidwards that give roses to smaller Squidwards is definitely not unnecessary.

Fixed your post.

[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Personally, it's not so much the new content as the new features that I like.

Yes, I agree, cats are and should be the scariest creatures in the world, but 4096 block IDs, unshifting biomes, twice as much build height, and having villagers able to move into houses you build for them are way cooler than any ocelot or OP robot.
Hmm, After playing 12w07b with my cats with me being far underground, They have not teleported to me even if i got hit?

Maybe it's just the wolves issue?

Should be fixed in this new snapshot tomorrow Wink
(03-04-2012, 05:35 PM)ErmaFranca Wrote: Hmm, After playing 12w07b with my cats with me being far underground, They have not teleported to me even if i got hit?

Maybe it's just the wolves issue?

Should be fixed in this new snapshot tomorrow Wink

Can't tell if bot

Or just really weird posting style
"Hostname not resolvable"

Going by the username, the lack of grammar, and that suspicious IP information, I'm gonna say... bot.

However, this seems to say otherwise:

TIME SPENT ONLINE: 43 Minutes, 46 Seconds

Hrmm.
Nobody has a 1.x.x.x IP so he's probably spoofing it, and there's no reason to do that unless you're spamming.
My IP is: