Just got FIFA 12 for the Xbox 360
If you wanna play me, my gamertag is "Captain Oponz"

I will be on every day from about 3:45 to 7:35

Other games are: GTA 4, Madden 10, Madden 12, Madden 09, WWE 10, WWE 12, MW3, MW2, BF2, BF3, etc.
[Image: finn_flag.gif]
When I played FIFA 12 PS3 for one day, I made an ultimate team from scratch and managed to get Kevin Davies, Andy Carroll, Kieran Richardson, Mark Noble, David Beckham and Jermaine Pennant. I had about 70 chemistry.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
When I played FIFA 11 on Xbox 360, My goalkeeper had the ball in his hands and was going to kick it but there was an opponent in front of me, so when I kicked it, the opponent shot it in the goal. And that was the first time I lost on FIFA 11...

1-3. o_O
(03-05-2012, 07:14 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: When I played FIFA 11 on Xbox 360, My goalkeeper had the ball in his hands and was going to kick it but there was an opponent in front of me, so when I kicked it, the opponent shot it in the goal. And that was the first time I lost on FIFA 11...

1-3. o_O

One time, I passed the ball to my goalie. He went all the way and made a goal.
For some reason soccer has never appealed to me. I can go out and actually PLAY some indoor soccer (on a basketball court instead of a football field) but watching a soccer game or playing a video game for it is a bit dull in my opinion.

Of course, I'm a big NASCAR fan and I'm sure some of you who've seen it think it's a bit dull.
(03-06-2012, 03:36 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Of course, I'm a big NASCAR fan and I'm sure some of you who've seen it think it's a bit dull.

I used to be obsessed with NASCAR, but that was a really long time ago. Haven't really watched much since Nextel started sponsoring it.

And I worked at a concession stand for a high school soccer game once... I thought it was boring, so I just thought about what I was going to do in Minecraft once I got home.
(03-06-2012, 06:27 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I used to be obsessed with NASCAR, but that was a really long time ago. Haven't really watched much since Nextel started sponsoring it.

And I worked at a concession stand for a high school soccer game once... I thought it was boring, so I just thought about what I was going to do in Minecraft once I got home.

Ha, I only started watching it once Nextel starting sponsoring it Tongue I did watch most of the 2003 season but I can only remember about 2 races from it. 2004 was awesome, and that's probably what got me hooked. It got dull championship-wise after 2007, what with Jimmie Johnson winning those 5 championships in a row, and somewhat race-wise too with Kyle Busch, Johnson, or a select few others dominating races, but last year's championship ended in a tie won by my favorite driver -- so I'm hoping this year will be as good.

I watched most of FIFA on TV in 2006, I think it was... That was so bad that 2 years later I skipped all of the soccer in the Beijing Olympics.
(03-06-2012, 07:16 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 06:27 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I used to be obsessed with NASCAR, but that was a really long time ago. Haven't really watched much since Nextel started sponsoring it.

Ha, I only started watching it once Nextel starting sponsoring it Tongue I did watch most of the 2003 season but I can only remember about 2 races from it. 2004 was awesome, and that's probably what got me hooked. It got dull championship-wise after 2007, what with Jimmie Johnson winning those 5 championships in a row, and somewhat race-wise too with Kyle Busch, Johnson, or a select few others dominating races, but last year's championship ended in a tie won by my favorite driver -- so I'm hoping this year will be as good.

I watched most of FIFA on TV in 2006, I think it was... That was so bad that 2 years later I skipped all of the soccer in the Beijing Olympics.

I haven't really bothered to watch any sport on TV besides Football..

I want to watch NASCAR and FIFA and hopefully I'll like it.

PES IS BETR NEWBS
(03-08-2012, 03:38 PM)sergentkyle Wrote:
(03-06-2012, 07:16 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

I haven't really bothered to watch any sport on TV besides Football..

I want to watch NASCAR and FIFA and hopefully I'll like it.

If you want to watch NASCAR, some advice: Watch the full race if at all possible. The "race replays" and stuff they put on places like nascar.com are good if you want the basics of what happened, but NASCAR is very often a strategy sport. When do I pit for tires and gas? When I do, do I take no tires, two tires, or four tires? Should I save fuel, or should I start charging for the lead? Should I just save enough to make the scheduled distance, or should I save enough for each of the three possible "overdrives", or will it not matter because there will be a caution with 20 laps to go? Should I hang back until 2 laps to go and make a mad dash at the white flag, or should I try to get up front and stay there until the checkered? 10-minute recaps can't capture all of the suspense and strategy that can go on.

And a word of warning if you do, too -- sometimes you'll get a brilliant side-by-side all-the-way stars-battling-rookies big-melees-with-10-to-go leaders-wreck-on-last-lap thriller like the second-tier race at Daytona this year, but sometimes you'll get a race where everyone stays in line and one driver leads everyone for long periods at a time, such as the Daytona 500 this year, which will be forever remembered not for an amazing last-lap pass like the 2007 one, not for an incredible wreck like the 2002 one, but for a scary freak accident that turned a jet dryer into an enormous fireball with 40 laps to go.