Someone probably mentioned this already but
(03-08-2012, 05:19 AM)Carson Wrote: :gun_bandana:
Well, its the staffs choice if they want to or not.

When someone make their first post on this site without using that smiley? I suspect never.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(03-08-2012, 04:50 PM)Hippo Wrote:
(03-08-2012, 05:19 AM)Carson Wrote: :gun_bandana:
Well, its the staffs choice if they want to or not.

When someone make their first post on this site without using that smiley? I suspect never.

You ought to have known as soon as you said that that someone was going to do this... Tongue

(04-04-2011, 07:25 PM)Hippo Wrote: I worry about your experience when you spell it with an "a" in it. :|

(02-09-2011, 09:21 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: On ROBLOX, there is the Decal creation feature, and there used to be the temp-file uploads.

Is there a similar feature here, where you put in the URL of your item and the game reads it and stores it online, and if so, is it usable by other players?

(04-02-2011, 04:49 AM)sergentkyle Wrote: I am a well-known forumer on Roblox., and I will try to convince Roblox-Talk to stop.

Ok?

(05-09-2011, 10:23 PM)Glome Wrote: I call my self the great glome.

But you can just call me bob.

(04-02-2011, 11:45 PM)Car Wrote: I like it, it goes great with your name.

(05-01-2011, 05:13 PM)Chaos Wrote: I will be building cities, an amazing things. I like this game a lot.

(04-03-2011, 10:38 AM)Duck Wrote: Here's my first one, a nice simple RBX.Lua translation (Although I modified it a bit)

It's basically a Bandaid.

It should be Holdable and I made a texture (although you can make your own obviously Tongue
[Image: badlydrawnbandaid.png]

( http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1690/ba...andaid.png )

Also I keep it at the size 1,3, since that's when my texture looks most like a bandaid.

Tool = script.Parent

[lua]function Heal()
if Tool.Parent.Parent.Character.Health ~= Tool.Parent.Parent.Character.MaximumHealth then
Tool.Parent.Parent.Character.Health = Tool.Parent.Parent.Character.Health + 50
Tool.Holdable = false
Tool:remove()
else
Tool.Parent.Parent.Character.MaximumHealth = Tool.Parent.Parent.Character.MaximumHealth + 25
Tool.Parent.Parent.Character.Health = Tool.Parent.Parent.Character.MaximumHealth
Tool.Holdable = false
Tool:remove()
end
end

link(Tool.MouseDown, Heal)[/lua]

Paradox's first post is broken now (all old attachments seem to be :/ ) and Mustachio is ineligible for true first-post-quotism, as all of Kieron's early posts were deleted upon his request.
That wasn't my first post, it was my first post under the name hippo :l
Well I'm pretty sure, it isn't
I was nowhere near that useful.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
"(04-04-2011 02:25 PM)"

Nope, that's your first post whatsoever.
Haha I liked my first post.

Too bad the poll was removed :C
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Adding to Qwertygiy's list

[quote=roperson]

RE: I think InternetGuy has been hacked.
I belive its DeoVoilant.
We will fight to protect our Dignity.
[\quote]