Do you guys like my signature?
I am lost, sadly Sad
[Image: k4fsl2.png]
(03-27-2012, 01:40 AM)mat251465 Wrote: I am lost, sadly Sad

Using a programming language called "PHP" I created an image that shows who ever is viewing it where you live and what your IP address is.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
That's amazing!

The top picture uses data from the computer's Internet Service Provider to show the IP and Glome must've put some extra piece in there to determine what country the IP is from. However, only YOU see YOUR IP address; everyone else sees theirs. It's kind of a little trick at people who aren't wise to it.

EDIT: Wow. This thread is being posted in so fast -- this is the first time I can legitimately say "NINJA'D!" Haha. Beat me to it, Glome.
(03-27-2012, 01:42 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

The top picture uses data from the computer's Internet Service Provider to show the IP and Glome must've put some extra piece in there to determine what country the IP is from. However, only YOU see YOUR IP address; everyone else sees theirs. It's kind of a little trick at people who aren't wise to it.

EDIT: Wow. This thread is being posted in so fast -- this is the first time I can legitimately say "NINJA'D!" Haha. Beat me to it, Glome.
That's exactly what I did lol.
I also sent you the code :p
[/removequotemess]

I got it; thanks. That'll probably come in handy in more ways than one in the near future... hehe.
(03-27-2012, 01:50 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: [/removequotemess]

I got it; thanks. That'll probably come in handy in more ways than one in the near future... hehe.

That's good lol. Tongue
I like potatoes!
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Really? What kind?
[Image: scaled.php?server=41&filename=potatoz.png&res=medium]
^In case the potato post seemed like spam
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.