Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, the site's back to normal.
I'm not sure whether I should change back or not, though...

What do you guys think? Should I keep the new Ghosty stuff or go back to Qwertygiy?
lol too bad boi
dis mai name nao
You know that all it takes is one click by Jacob_ and it's deleted Tongue He's already done it for roperson/Dignity...
(04-02-2012, 11:52 PM)Ghosty Wrote: You know that all it takes is one click by Jacob_ and it's deleted Tongue He's already done it for roperson/Dignity...
True, but if you want your named changed you should realize it can get stolen.
(04-02-2012, 11:55 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(04-02-2012, 11:52 PM)Ghosty Wrote: You know that all it takes is one click by Jacob_ and it's deleted Tongue He's already done it for roperson/Dignity...

And like I said, it shouldn't normally matter because who's going to join with the name "Qwertygiy" and then go nuts because they need a name change? you don't count and you know it.
I specifically chose that name for its randomness.
(04-02-2012, 11:57 PM)Ghosty Wrote:

And like I said, it shouldn't normally matter because who's going to join with the name "Qwertygiy" and then go nuts because they need a name change? you don't count and you know it.
Well it doesn't matter because I love this name. It makes me feel like a princess.
(04-02-2012, 11:58 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

Well it doesn't matter because I love this name. It makes me feel like a princess.

Go ahead and search it on Google, lol. See how you feel after that. Mat cracked up at the autosuggest.
(04-02-2012, 11:59 PM)Ghosty Wrote:

Go ahead and search it on Google, lol. See how you feel after that. Mat cracked up at the autosuggest.

No wai im still a perrty princes
(04-03-2012, 12:04 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(04-02-2012, 11:55 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: True, but if you want your named changed you should realize it can get stolen.

Since you're the same person who's worn a female moderator's skin for several months I can safely ignore you. Wink Then again, you're the same person who's single-handedly blown up half of Australia.
(04-03-2012, 12:06 AM)Ghosty Wrote:
(04-03-2012, 12:04 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(04-02-2012, 11:57 PM)Ghosty Wrote: And like I said, it shouldn't normally matter because who's going to join with the name "Qwertygiy" and then go nuts because they need a name change? you don't count and you know it.

Since you're the same person who's worn a female moderator's skin for several months I can safely ignore you. Wink Then again, you're the same person who's single-handedly blown up half of Australia.
Lol i r not gloem im qwertygiy cant u tell

i iz awsum princess