Okay so a lot of you will "call BS on this"
Well I'd like to ask everyone an honest question, and, despite the subject's current unpopularity among the community of Buildism as of now, I'm sure you'd all hate on this very thought.

The question is do you think that Kieron is a good (war) historian.

Pretty spontaneous, I know, but he has major doubt in himself, and it's because of low self esteem from CERTAIN OCCURANCES. I mean despite all of your opinions and dislike of his word choice, I think that he is pretty good at knowing what's what when it comes to this subject, and I think you should at least acknowledge this too! I mean, half of the things he brings up when it comes to this corner of education I know jack all about!!

So, yeah, the question remains :o ....
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
I wouldn't say his facts are right... but at least he has an interest.
(04-06-2012, 12:07 AM)Sazaho Wrote: Well I'd like to ask everyone an honest question, and, despite the subject's current unpopularity among the community of Buildism as of now, I'm sure you'd all hate on this very thought.

Pretty spontaneous, I know, but he has major doubt in himself, and it's because of low self esteem from CERTAIN OCCURANCES. I mean despite all of your opinions and dislike of his word choice, I think that he is pretty good at knowing what's what when it comes to this subject, and I think you should at least acknowledge this too! I mean, half of the things he brings up when it comes to this corner of education I know jack all about!!

Not sure. But welcome back Big Grin
I can tell you that at least a bit more than half of his historical facts (that I've read from him) are correct as I know about them myself; but the other half I've either never heard or had to look up to make sure I knew what he was talking about. He's actually gotten the better of me once or twice history-wise -- he said Florida had been part of the British Empire and I said it wasn't, and it turns out that well before the US bought it from Spain it did belong to Britain for a period.

Now, his opinions on the subject of history may be controversial, but hey -- they're opinions, he's Kieron, and hence you're going to end up with arguments.

I wouldn't say he's a good war historian, but he's a good student of history who's quite interested in the subject of war. Who knows where it'll go from there?
(04-06-2012, 04:20 AM)Excel Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 12:07 AM)Sazaho Wrote: Well I'd like to ask everyone an honest question, and, despite the subject's current unpopularity among the community of Buildism as of now, I'm sure you'd all hate on this very thought.

Thanks Tongue
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
History = Kieron
Randomness = Me
General Knowledge = Qwerker
The end. xD
(04-06-2012, 01:21 PM)Sazaho Wrote:
(04-06-2012, 04:20 AM)Excel Wrote:

Thanks Tongue

Lol yep.
(04-06-2012, 03:05 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: History = Kieron
Randomness = Me
General Knowledge = Qwerker
Java - Jacob
C++ - noob007
Disney - mat251465
The end. xD

Skins - Excel