What's the worse experience you ever had in real life?
Has any of you ever been to a mental hospital in real life? I'm being dead serious this time!
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(04-06-2012, 04:14 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Has any of you ever been to a mental hospital in real life? I'm being dead serious this time!

duck has because he got upset over a cat and New Orleans
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Getting in a car accident, and temporally losing my first and only car.
Hello
When I was 3, I had a tricycle that I used to ride everywhere. Then I thought I could ride my tricycle down the stairs cause that's what I thought skaters do. I rode it and I fell down the stairs and busted my head on the radiator. There was blood everywhere and tears...I miss being 3.
When I was 7, I was playing hopscotch with my friends and a wasp came out of nowhere and got me in the eyelid. If I hadn't closed my eyes just as it stung, I might have been blinded in that eye :O
True beauty.
disengaged the handbrake of my dad's car down a ramp when i was 1.

also, double-frontflipped when using the front brakes of my cousin's bicycle at full speed when i was 5 or so.
(04-06-2012, 04:08 PM)RA2lover Wrote: disengaged the handbrake of my dad's car down a ramp when i was 1.

also, double-frontflipped when using the front brakes of my cousin's bicycle at full speed when i was 5 or so.
You actually remember that?
yup.(stupid 5 character post length requirement)
(04-06-2012, 04:40 PM)RA2lover Wrote: yup.(stupid 5 character post length requirement)

Quotes ftw
True beauty.