Goodbye, [censored]ers
(04-16-2012, 02:26 PM)Glome Wrote: True but at least I don't rage quit everytime someone proves me wrong.

Good for you. The amount of fucks I give are raining from my ceiling.
It's funny because you quit and you're still here.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(04-16-2012, 02:29 PM)Glome Wrote: It's funny because you quit and you're still here.

It's funny because you didn't care and are still reading this thread. Heard of metaphors?
Whoa, guys! We all friends here.
Cya tommorow Kieron Smile
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(04-16-2012, 01:51 PM)Kieron Wrote: And here we go again, all against me.

And here we go again, the drama from before
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I didn't ban you for putting "stupid colonists" in almost all of your post, I banned you for posting two threads titled "bn me stupid colonizts" and then another one that had the F word in the title. Your punishment actually wasn't that harsh, since you broke the rules against swearing, spamming, using bad grammar, and posting threads with no discussion value all at the same time.
I'm just going point out, Jacob_, that LOL does that ALL THE TIME!
(04-16-2012, 06:36 PM)Dignity Wrote: I'm just going point out, Jacob_, that LOL does that ALL THE TIME!

LOL is the kid in the corner no-one really pays attention about. But yeah, that's true, Digno.
(04-16-2012, 06:36 PM)Dignity Wrote: I'm just going point out, Jacob_, that LOL does that ALL THE TIME!

Please provide me proof that I actually did several of the following as of recently, with the exception of censored swearing and that one time when I responded back to Kieron calling me a "stpid colonzt."

"swearing, spamming, using bad grammar, and posting threads with no discussion value all at the same time."