Have you ever had one of these days?
When you're just uninterested in anything? You've already done this for an hour, you've got no motivation for that, and the other thing won't work the way you need it to.

Today seems to be one of those days for me.
Yeah on mondays >.>
Hello
I felt like that yesterday. There was nothing to do (Online, that is).
Not really, I'm a happy kid. =D
I have days where I have no emotions and can't feel anything mentally and physically.

I just become a meat bag, sitting there... without thoughts.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(04-25-2012, 02:46 AM)simonheros Wrote: I have days where I have no emotions and can't feel anything mentally and physically.

I've been given that comment many times... Several times within an hour sometimes.
(04-25-2012, 12:17 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(04-25-2012, 02:46 AM)simonheros Wrote: I have days where I have no emotions and can't feel anything mentally and physically.

I've been given that comment many times... Several times within an hour sometimes.

lemme guess...

By teachers?
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.

I WISH I could have days like that more often.

For me, those are the "okay" days -- nothing to do but it's a new nothing to do -- not the same old nothing to do that it was yesterday or last week or whenever.
(04-25-2012, 03:11 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

I WISH I could have days like that more often.

For me, those are the "okay" days -- nothing to do but it's a new nothing to do -- not the same old nothing to do that it was yesterday or last week or whenever.

It's time to meet the girl of your dreams then. Rolleyes
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]