New here, decided to quit ROBLOX and move on to another game.
Wink 
So, where should I start?

Basicaly, I used to be Vego back in ROBLOX, you know, drawing ads and stuff, achieving tickets, the ordinary. Still, it got tiring not being praised for my efforts whilst horrible abominations of places plagued the front page. Plus, the admins where just trying to cash in with everything. So I quit. :furious:

Teach me your ways, then.
Welcome, we've all been there. We have a pretty small and nice community. If you need any help ask me, or any one else.

Btw, you don't happen to know McNoobster, since he was a pretty-big-ad-dood on Roblox.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
@Interwebs

I never met him, but I did know Patacrow, and we kinda got along together. Pretty cool guy, too.
Pat was actually one of the first users on here. :o
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
He is? :lol:

So, he makes skins?
Welcome to Buildism! The skins section is pretty popular here, and it should be pretty easy to do if you make ads.

I sort of knew Patacrow 3 years ago when I still played Roblox.
Welcome to the site! We can always use another active member -- things have gotten so slow around here recently...

And I know what you mean. I had a series of awesome games on Roblox that got trashed for two reasons:

1: Couldn't spend enough tix on ads to beat the lousy BC MSPaint paintbrush-drawn stuff, even though my ads were pretty good (for pixel art; I was stuck with MSPaint too but at least I knew/know how to use it properly)

2: All my places eventually lagged out and/or broke. The "final straw" was when Roblox stopped letting you insert models not owned by yourself, breaking the racing game I'd been working on.

The currency system here is quite new, and there's no advertisement system. There are a few "masters" of skins -- Mike9377 and Excel will be hard to outdraw, and if Sazaho and Interwebs get back in it full-time, wow -- but if you can make something good, someone will almost certainly use it.
Welcome to Buildism!

I'm relatively new here as well.

Have a great time here! :>

I've probably seen your ads at least once on Roblox, but since I have Adblock Plus running on Roblox, I probably haven't seen them much. Sad

WH4T NOW??
Welcome to the neighbourhood! Salad bar to your right. =D