Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
>Myem continues to claim more Texan territories
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
>Gold Team accepts the West-Coast Pact proposed by the Democratic Republic of Arizona
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
Tip of the Day:
If you're in a position like Kronaria is in, you can travel through the Great Lakes and Canadian border to claim nearby states that would otherwise be impossible to reach if you decide to remain surrounded. You can also give another nation several counties to aid them in a situation that may be endangering them.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
>Terrorists expanding more area down to South Dakota
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Actually sorry myem can I change my name to "Al-Qaeda" *puppy-eyes* :3
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
1st Roll for Kronaria
*Expanding westwards towards the Great Lakes
I deliver an Ultimatum to the Terrorists/Al-Qaeda, if you engage in friendly diplomatic actions with the West-coast Pact signatories, a state of war will exist between us.
I accept "How about we agree to a treaty since we aren't going to go anywhere if we get occupied with fighting each other and not the easterners?" as a threat to the east coast and retaliate in offering a defensive pact to Keyboria, TPOV, and NEEOOOOON! under the name the East-Coast Independence Treaty
>2nd roll for TPOV, heading toward Kentucky
>Keyboria accepts the ECIT under the conditions that it will not start a fight with any of the west coast countries, only defend against an attack

*1st roll for Keyboria, moving west along the Florida panhandle

*Going off of the rules in the OP, since Omega's gone inactive indefinitely, 1st roll for NEEOOOOON!, expanding into Delaware/Southern New Jersey and, in the off-chance that there are more remaining moves after all that space is taken, into West Virginia
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
*2nd roll for Keyboria, expanding north into Virginia

>From the chat: Omega> I practically created my team for the sake of making it, I'm not very interested. Obliterate me. I don't give a damn, I just made it so that something would happen.

>EDIT: Alright, he's staying. Yay! Big Grin I change my roll to expanding west from the north end of my territory.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]