I need help.
(04-30-2012, 10:17 PM)simonheros Wrote: I would try and influence your parents to get you into a public school. I don't have any friends, but going to a REAL school helps. I also think it would just be easier. Because you meet people in your area, you learn what everyone else is learning, and let's face it.

Also the education can be pretty PEACH, but you get used to it's lacking quality.

A few comments here.

A: I understand what you mean, but I've got a pretty strong bias against public schools; as I've said my previous experience with them is terrible.

B: ITS. NOT IT'S. ITS!!!!!

(04-30-2012, 10:17 PM)simonheros Wrote: ---
I can't really help you, but feel frustrated that your girl "friend" that has that religious freak of a mother would put religion between a friendship.
---

A: She wasn't a "girlfriend"; at least wouldn't be for another year or so, who knows Wink

B: For her part, the issue isn't so much the religion thing as it is the "moral" thing -- neither of us are going to disrespect her mom's decision, painful though it may be; we just aren't that kind of person. I'm a moderator; I'm the kind of person who tries to stick by rules.

C: I wouldn't know her mom well enough to affirm or deny that she is overly religious; but I do know that for most people in this day and age it shouldn't be a big problem, which is one of the reasons it caught me so off-guard.

(04-30-2012, 10:17 PM)simonheros Wrote: Have a FaceBook? If you need to talk, the internet is always here. Big Grin

As I said to Jacob_, my parents don't really want me using FaceBook and I have no real reason to have one anyway.

Also, one further comment, on your interesting choice of an expletive:

I hate peaches. They are the one fruit I just cannot enjoy. The bitter-sourness, the fuzzyness... echh. I'm fine with almost anything else, but I just cannot eat a peach.
Problem with public schools is that there are many groups. Just because you've seen a few teens screwing up the park, doesn't mean that everyone is like that. You just need to find your group.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(04-30-2012, 12:35 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I tried indoor soccer for about 5 years when I was younger

Why Indoor?
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(05-01-2012, 12:57 AM)Who Wrote:
(04-30-2012, 12:35 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I tried indoor soccer for about 5 years when I was younger

Why Indoor?

As I mentioned in the rest of that post, I just can't handle long sprints. Indoor soccer is held on a basketball court. Outdoor soccer is held on a[n American] football field. There's a huge size difference; outdoor soccer is pretty much all sprint.
(05-01-2012, 01:21 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

Why Indoor?

As I mentioned in the rest of that post, I just can't handle long sprints. Indoor soccer is held on a basketball court. Outdoor soccer is held on a[n American] football field. There's a huge size difference; outdoor soccer is pretty much all sprint.

PFFFT No.
I dunno anything about indoor soccer, but it's not all sprinting.
Sure there are moments where you have to do it, but you always stay in the back if you're on defense. Only attackers sprint as much as you think they do.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
Being a goalie is ftw.
(05-01-2012, 01:26 AM)noob007 Wrote: Being a goalie is ftw.

I never managed to get the hang of that. I just can't get over the "SOMETHING LARGE AND HARD IS HEADED AT MY FACE VERY FAST" reaction.
(05-01-2012, 01:25 AM)simonheros Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 01:21 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote:

Why Indoor?

PFFFT No.
I dunno anything about indoor soccer, but it's not all sprinting.
Sure there are moments where you have to do it, but you always stay in the back if you're on defense. Only attackers sprint as much as you think they do.

The back is still quite large of a space to hustle around in, and as I said I have had trouble with maintaining positions -- it's not like American football where you have set positions all the time. In the same way, despite being from the center of NCAA basketball madness, I'm not good at playing basketball.
Maybe I'll come to to your house and hang out with you, Qwerker?
(05-01-2012, 06:42 AM)Franco30557 Wrote: Maybe I'll come to to your house and hang out with you, Qwerker?

We can't do that.

That's how we lost Fire. :S
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(05-01-2012, 08:43 PM)simonheros Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 06:42 AM)Franco30557 Wrote: Maybe I'll come to to your house and hang out with you, Qwerker?

We can't do that.

That's how we lost Fire. :S

How did we lose Fire?