Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Anyone want a FaceBook Buildism Group?
I'm somewhat prejudiced against big-time corporations and stuff like that... YouTube, Facebook, Disney, Harry Potter.... Never truly liked any of them, although there are some exceptions to Disney, like Kingdom Keepers. Those books are okay.

And to be honest, I have to agree with Inter that the majority of people who regularly use Facebook OVER-regularly use it. My parents and grandmother are on Facebook more time than I'm on Buildism.
(04-30-2012, 11:47 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I'm somewhat prejudiced against big-time corporations and stuff like that... YouTube, Facebook, Disney, Harry Potter.... Never truly liked any of them, although there are some exceptions to Disney, like Kingdom Keepers. Those books are okay.

And to be honest, I have to agree with Inter that the majority of people who regularly use Facebook OVER-regularly use it. My parents and grandmother are on Facebook more time than I'm on Buildism.

Wait, your parents don't want you to use Facebook, but they use it more than the most active user uses Buildism?

o.0
I hate Facebook...
(05-01-2012, 06:34 AM)Franco30557 Wrote: I hate Facebook...

Any actual reason or just random prejudice? I used to think it was awful, but once you start using it you find the benefits. I've liked a couple of pages that make me laugh, and it really helps me to keep up with my friends and my rugby team.

Twitter, on the other hand, well...:thumbdown:
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(05-01-2012, 08:17 PM)Hippo Wrote:

Any actual reason or just random prejudice? I used to think it was awful, but once you start using it you find the benefits. I've liked a couple of pages that make me laugh, and it really helps me to keep up with my friends and my rugby team.

First of all, it's not the site, it's the peeps who use it. They just change their status like every 5 minutes and post about things most people don't even care about.
(05-01-2012, 08:29 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:

First of all, it's not the site, it's the peeps who use it. They just change their status like every 5 minutes and post about things most people don't even care about.

Then don't add those people. Solution solved.
I add the fun, interesting, online people.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/simonheros...3745778410
More or less of my fans are fun and active. Wink

Compare&Contrast FaceBook to YouTube.
Horrible users, but you meet some pretty cool people.
Spam on both.
It also depends on who you subscribe/add that influence what you see on your news feed.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(05-01-2012, 08:42 PM)simonheros Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 08:29 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:

Then don't add those people. Solution solved.
I add the fun, interesting, online people.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/simonheros...3745778410
More or less of my fans are fun and active. Wink

Compare&Contrast FaceBook to YouTube.
Spam on both.
It also depends on who you subscribe/add that influence what you see on your news feed.

I'm still not getting it, and I kinda find YouTube better.
(05-01-2012, 08:54 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 08:42 PM)simonheros Wrote: Compare&Contrast FaceBook to YouTube.
Spam on both.

Every community has flaws.
But you can make what you see your decision.

Like in school, you meet all these annoying kids right? Do you simply just stand next to them, or leave?

You have the power to Unfriend, Unsubscribe, and simply block people's posts.

BUT- if you're too young for a FaceBook Rolleyes, go away.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(05-01-2012, 08:59 PM)simonheros Wrote:
Spam on both.

Like in school, you meet all these annoying kids right? Do you simply just stand next to them, or leave?

After the things that's been going on in Facebook, I'm glad I stayed with YouTube.
(05-01-2012, 09:25 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:
(05-01-2012, 08:59 PM)simonheros Wrote:
Spam on both.

After the things that's been going on in Facebook, I'm glad I stayed with YouTube.

Eh?