Hold on
Glome gets a 1 day ban and keeps his alt.

I get 3 days and no alts.

Hardly seems fair.
hi ownertiggy
Glome was not recently permanently IP-banned and hasn't posted arguably meaningless threads for the past month. Also, looking through the threads, Ashely decided your spam was more "intentionally spam" than Glome's, and in consideration of these facts extended your ban.

And remember -- if you have a complaint, send a PM to Jacob_, don't post a thread. It's in the rules.
(05-05-2012, 04:17 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Glome was not recently permanently IP-banned and hasn't posted arguably meaningless threads for the past month. Also, looking through the threads, Ashely decided your spam was more "intentionally spam" than Glome's, and in consideration of these facts extended your ban.

And remember -- if you have a complaint, send a PM to Jacob_, don't post a thread. It's in the rules.

No. That rule was made to not people look stupid. I shall do as I please. The rules also don't state bans stack and that stuff that happened before counts.
(05-05-2012, 04:18 PM)Georgiana Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 04:17 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Glome was not recently permanently IP-banned and hasn't posted arguably meaningless threads for the past month. Also, looking through the threads, Ashely decided your spam was more "intentionally spam" than Glome's, and in consideration of these facts extended your ban.

No. That rule was made to not people look stupid. I shall do as I please. The rules also don't state bans stack and that stuff that happened before counts.

Every single website with a banning system has that. The more you get banned the more severe the next punishment will be.
As to the first, "Don't test the rules". As to the second, what do you think warnings are for? If previous actions had no bearing on further actions, warnings would be entirely useless.

In the rules:

"Minor Offenses - Official warning, accumulating too many warnings = ban"

"Moderate Offenses - Usually punished with a temporary ban; repeated offenses = permanent ban."

Which shows that consideration of previous punishments is used when judging new punishment. As noob007 said, every major foruming site I've heard of uses a system such as this. However, unlike every other major foruming site I've heard of, you have been still allowed here despite being permanently IP-banned once already after many, many smaller bans. Almost anywhere else, you wouldn't be here.
(05-05-2012, 04:20 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: As to the first, "Don't test the rules". As to the second, what do you think warnings are for? If previous actions had no bearing on further actions, warnings would be entirely useless.

In the rules:

"Minor Offenses - Official warning, accumulating too many warnings = ban"

"Moderate Offenses - Usually punished with a temporary ban; repeated offenses = permanent ban."

Which shows that consideration of previous punishments is used when judging new punishment. As noob007 said, every major foruming site I've heard of uses a system such as this. However, unlike every other major foruming site I've heard of, you have been still allowed here despite being permanently IP-banned once already after many, many smaller bans. Almost anywhere else, you wouldn't be here.

Jacob said himself, minor rules don't get enforced. Apaprently, you all agreed.
Minor rules don't get enforced? What is this nonsense? Then why do they even exist?
(05-05-2012, 04:20 PM)noob007 Wrote:

Every single website with a banning system has that. The more you get banned the more severe the next punishment will be.

No information on how banning works. No rule on it. Your argument is invalid.
(05-05-2012, 04:26 PM)noob007 Wrote: Minor rules don't get enforced? What is this nonsense? Then why do they even exist?

If I had Kieron, I could show you Jacob_ said that.
(05-05-2012, 04:27 PM)Georgiana Wrote:

No information on common sense. No rule on it. Your argument is invalid.
(05-05-2012, 04:28 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(05-05-2012, 04:27 PM)Georgiana Wrote:

No information on common sense. No rule on it. Your argument is invalid.

Noob007, if you haven't noticed, all them websites explain how banning works. This website doesn't.