Glome and I are up
friendsnexus.x10.mx

The Buildism clone
Coming.
Glome is the website guy, I'm the game guy.

Glome is making profiles and the forum atm, I have made density in Circles and Boxes :>
Have fun. I won't be coming.
(05-05-2012, 11:09 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Have fun. I won't be coming.

Our Buildism >>>>>> Their Buildism
(05-05-2012, 11:09 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Have fun. I won't be coming.

We don't want you there qwerty.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Gotta wonder though -- who will make games there? Seriously, who? Me and Jacob_ are mostly the only people who've made anything with moderate to advanced scripting, and Kieron's always asking me some question or other about his projects which he always abandons a week later or less.

All in all, I don't think your project will go very far.
(05-06-2012, 12:28 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Gotta wonder though -- who will make games there? Seriously, who? Me and Jacob_ are mostly the only people who've made anything with moderate to advanced scripting, and Kieron's always asking me some question or other about his projects which he always abandons a week later or less.

I'm a good scripter too you know... ^_^
Scripting scripting scripting I feel so empty!
Shiggity Shiggity Shwa
[Image: Animated.gif?t=1314294800]
(05-06-2012, 12:28 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Gotta wonder though -- who will make games there? Seriously, who? Me and Jacob_ are mostly the only people who've made anything with moderate to advanced scripting, and Kieron's always asking me some question or other about his projects which he always abandons a week later or less.

We can invite other people.

You obviously think you're the only scripter on the entire planet?
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]