It's been a while!
*Was an admin.

Unless it went back online recently, CubeBomb got shut down because it got too popular for the creator to manage it. Which stinks, because essentially it was replaced by theGamerLand. Now, I was never a commited member of either site, but the CubeBomb community appeared to me much, much better than tGL's. CB's community was a lot like ours, and they were under the same "new site vs. Roblox" sort of mentality last summer.
I kinda miss Cubebomb... >_<
(05-07-2012, 12:18 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: CubeBomb got shut down because it got too popular for the creator to manage it.

Are you sure, because I remember StuffMaker (The creator) saying something about CubeBomb going nowhere. I also remember him saying that CB was just a project for school originally and he didn't really expect it to get popular.
I took a Software Development class this year, and some people made websites and games. CubeBomb could have started the same way.
(05-07-2012, 12:07 PM)Paradox Wrote: He's an admin on an old game called CubeBomb.

Stuffy never made the game... D:
So technically, it was just a forum.

I miss it so much... Confusedulk:
Honestly wish he didn't close it at all...
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(05-07-2012, 08:53 PM)simonheros Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 12:07 PM)Paradox Wrote: He's an admin on an old game called CubeBomb.

Stuffy never made the game... D:
So technically, it was just a forum.

I miss it so much... Confusedulk:
Honestly wish he didn't close it at all...

So your the simonheros from CB, I thought you was a different one.
What the fudge was CubeBomb?
[Image: card.png]
*was CubeBomb

It was a foruming website with a nice avatar system -- think tGL but with a cuby elephantish thing instead of a weird humanoid, and with a good community.
(05-07-2012, 10:38 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote: What the fudge is CubeBomb?

Lets just say it was a ok place that went viral and got shut down because the admin couldn't handle it, there was meant to be a game. :doubt:
Is the domain still active? I want to take a peek at the website. Someone in this thread said the website shutted down...
[Image: card.png]