I need help
I am in love with this guy, but we are forbidden to even be in contact with each other. I don't really know what to do, I am thinking about committing suicide over him, because I can't live without him, like Juliet. Please, what should I do?
[Image: k4fsl2.png]
Wow. You really do have problems.

Suicide is illegal, and discussing it is against the rules.
Jacob_ Wrote:Major Offenses

Discussing illegal activities, or telling another member to do something illegal. Suicide is considered an illegal activity.

If it's that bad, you really should get professional help from someone. Even if it's embarrassing, you should talk to your parents. Get advice from people who can help. Don't let it sit away and eat at you... we had a member a while back named "Fish", who had issues too, and if she'd gotten more help, maybe she'd still be a favorite member to more than 5 or so people here.
Oh god, she logged off right after this... I'll admit I'm a bit scared now.
(05-14-2012, 01:36 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Oh god, she logged off right after this... I'll admit I'm a bit scared now.

You should be.

(05-14-2012, 07:12 PM)Dignity Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 01:36 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Oh god, she logged off right after this... I'll admit I'm a bit scared now.

You should be.

Scared of what?
(05-14-2012, 01:36 AM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Wow. You really do have problems.

Suicide is illegal, and discussing it is against the rules.
Jacob_ Wrote:Major Offenses

Discussing illegal activities, or telling another member to do something illegal. Suicide is considered an illegal activity.

If it's that bad, you really should get professional help from someone. Even if it's embarrassing, you should talk to your parents. Get advice from people who can help. Don't let it sit away and eat at you... we had a member a while back named "Fish", who had issues too, and if she'd gotten more help, maybe she'd still be a favorite member to more than 5 or so people here.
Oh god, she logged off right after this... I'll admit I'm a bit scared now.

Way to go Qwertygiy, you may have killed someone with your aggressive speech. Maybe you really do have problems...

(05-14-2012, 07:12 PM)Dignity Wrote:

You should be.

You're not making the situation better... ^_^
[Image: card.png]
Go get therapy.
(05-14-2012, 07:18 PM)Dignity Wrote: Go get therapy.

Who was that aimed at?
(05-14-2012, 07:20 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:

Who was that aimed at?

I think it was aimed at you...
[Image: card.png]
(05-14-2012, 07:20 PM)Latinxassassin Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 07:20 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:

Who was that aimed at?

I think it was aimed at you...

Clearly it was you.
Clearly it was for matt.

*shakes head*