Which game were you afraid of in your childhood?
Mine was "Return To Castle Wolfenstein"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnVa2QIn5RhyhFhwMu7is...PRz1GCk9eQ]

It was a standar WWII game, till you got to level 4

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhgYZPwDI6kWBu74gYd6T...EnNer0lR0w]

I never beated the game...
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I have never been scared of any game, don't buy the game if you're scared of it. Tongue
I have to agree with Franco on this one -- if a game scares me I'm not going to play it.

That said, I quit Spiderman 3 as soon as I got to the part where Harry gets the black alien goo. I am NOT going to add that guy to my brain's list of random nightmare fodder.
LOL ^ Two scared children.

Anyway Deus Ex scared me when I was a kid.
[Image: Phase2_Greasel.jpg] I hated those greasels! :c
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(05-13-2012, 01:18 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: if a game scares me I'm not going to play it.

But sometimes the point is to get scared at some games, Take Amnesia, I got the game knowing it would scare the hell out of me.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I've already got enough problems with my life; I'm not going to add to that by playing scary games or watching horror movies. For some people, it can be just another adrenaline rush. For me...

Well, I have trouble listening to the radio without getting depressed now.

Horror games would NOT be good for me.

That said, I DO love playing Stuntman now and again... Now there's a game I wish I had the sequels to. Not exactly a scary game, but there are quite a lot of explosions and stuff.
Riven scared me, because of the giant fish that ate people.
[Image: whark1.jpg]
See what happens when you play games that are above your age!
Just remembered -- it didn't truly scare me, but there's this one boss that turns up twice in both Super Mario Galaxy and SMG2.

[Image: 1171322-bouldergeist_large.jpg]

Bouldergeist.

I hate him. Hate hate hate HATE him. Until I came across Wario in the old handheld game Super Mario Land 2, I considered him the hardest and most frustrating video game boss I'd ever encountered.
Look at Bouldergeists glowing eyes. o_O

That would scare me if I was a kid.