Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Current Super Powers of 2DWorlds
(03-10-2013, 06:59 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 06:31 AM)Omega Wrote: Alevity
Her

Goddamit.

U A SEXIST WIFE BEATER
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(03-10-2013, 06:59 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 06:31 AM)Omega Wrote: Alevity
Her

Goddamit.

He should change his avatar.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
Since Ghosty no longer has the most forum posts and no longer has any games on his profile, he moved down a rank.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(01-21-2013, 08:52 PM)Leonartist Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 02:30 PM)Oak Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 05:40 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 04:18 AM)Leonartist Wrote: 3. Leonartist
> Most successful skin maker of all time.

That's arguable.

Of course Leon only cares about his reputation and status, no one but himself he is caring about.
But anyway, Excel was the most successful on the old site as I recall.

During the last month of the first site, I surpassed him, and that month used to be my heyday. So many of the active members were wearing my skins and character parts. Kieron was wearing my Jhamie Hynamen skin (excuse me if I misspelled his name). Franco was wearing my gradient skin. Qwertygiy was wearing my Jhamie Hynamen's hat character part. Walrus was using my Minecraft background, and sometimes my Walrus skin. Chicken was was wearing my smilling cat skin. I think Glome wore something of mine, but I'm not sure.

I have reviewed Excel's skins from Buildism. His skins used to be better than mine, but I slowly excelled past him. I now use more sfumato on 2DWorlds than he did on Buildism. My newer skins like Optimus Prime, Shy Gy, and Walrus in Real Life, and Guy in a Turban (That skin sucked) are examples.

I can see how you past me, I was inactive LOL.
(I actually was inactive the last month of buildism)

But in all seriousness Your skins are pretty good. I am not here to compete or anything...
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
(04-04-2013, 05:43 PM)Leonartist Wrote: Since Ghosty no longer has the most forum posts and no longer has any games on his profile, he moved down a rank.

Since I have the second most forum posts and I am the only user that's dedicated to coming on everyday, I demand to be placed 1st.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I demand to be on the list SOMEWHERE. I am the only person whom actually contributes to the site's games, skins, and other things besides Leonartist and Excel (kind of).
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]