Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
*1st roll for Keyboria, continuing to expand north in Missisippi

*2nd roll for Keyboria, expanding into Virginia and filling out northern NC a little
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
To the DROA, I offer you peace. We share the common enemy, and it if we are to ally ourselves against him, instead of fight eachother, we could knock this threat out within 2 rounds.
As reparations for the ultimatum and declaration of war, I offer you any southern Al-Qaedan territory I claim by the end of the war.
Roll 2
>Expands towards Southern Colorado while claiming the rest of New Mexico
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(04-07-2013, 01:24 PM)Ghosty Wrote: *First roll for Keyboria, continuing to move north through Mississippi
>Requesting Excelandia to join the Eastern Coastal Independence Treaty along with NEEOOOOON!, The Province of Void, and Kronaria. If Excelandia joins, under the original stipulations of: none of the countries in the treaty will attack each other; and if one is attacked from an outside nation without first making an offensive move at that outside nation, all countries are obligated to respond.
>An additional stipulation will be made for Excelandia; a piece of western Keyborian territory, as soon as it is feasible, will be given to Excelandia to keep Excelandia from being trapped in Florida.

> Accepts offer and joins the Eastern Coastal Independence Treaty along with taking a piece of western Keyborian territory
[Image: berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465][Image: 1.gif]
*First roll
Gold Team expands territory in Washington

*Second roll
Gold Team expands territory in Washington
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
>Gold Team requesting DROA and Myem to focus further expancion torwards north.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
I give up! I declare end of war, if you kindly will spare my country both of you DROA and Kieron! You have won the war! As a price I shall give you my huge bottom line but please spare my northern dakota! Sad
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
If the DROA accept, then I say we shall split it between us. I accept your offer, however.
After negotiations, an Armistice has been signed ending every hostility between the Democratic Republic of Arizona, Al-Qaeda, and the Imperialism of Kronaria.
Territorial changes are as follows:
[Image: f79f4ebe.png]
The Democratic Republic of Arizona get the entire line as a result of the Armistice we signed earlier, as that is the Southern Territories.
>The following 16 territories have been given to Excelandia by Keyboria:

[Image: 20ijoye.png]

Any territories gotten by Keyboria in the last rolls will not include the unclaimed territory to the east of the north part of this new portion of Excelandia
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]