There really isn't any point in staying, right now.
I might come back when buildism changes and Jacob_ actually cares about his users.

Until that happens though, I'm logging off. This is not some excuse for you guys to ban my account because, like I said, I might be coming back in the near future.

Also, Jacob_, Why haven't you added triangles yet? People have been asking for them for a long time.. I don't see how they are that difficult to create.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
You don't know anything that's currently being posted in the mod forums. Jacob_ is smart enough to keep the arguments where they can do anything and not add to the community riot.
(06-01-2012, 05:12 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: You don't know anything that's currently being posted in the mod forums. Jacob_ is smart enough to keep the arguments where they can do anything and not add to the community riot.

Enlighten us then, Qwertygiy. I would really like to know what is going to happen.
Jacob doesn't care about the users who break rules and constantly try to fight with us. You're a coder yourself you should know updates don't just happen at a snap of a finger and since I've been gone I've noticed Jacob has been working really hard on fixing Bugs. Are you not delighted because he doesn't update the site or forums? Our main focus is if or users to enjoy the game.

Triangles are the number one request by users and I remember Jacob saying adding them would be extremly difficult.
Hello
I would have sent you a PM explaining some of it, Glome, but your PM box is full.
He'll be back. No need to explain. Of he can't wait for updates like the other user maybe a break is what he needs
Hello
As I said at some point last night,

"Never forum while angry or upset if you can help it."

It always ends up being a mess for everyone.
(06-01-2012, 05:24 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I would have sent you a PM explaining some of it, Glome, but your PM box is full.
I deleted some messages. You can now send a PM explaining some stuff.
(06-01-2012, 05:25 PM)Ashely Wrote: He'll be back. No need to explain. Of he can't wait for updates like the other user maybe a break is what he needs

The only update I want, is an update to the Staff list.
What a long break. Haven't seen you in seconds.
Hello
(06-01-2012, 05:30 PM)Ashely Wrote: What a long break. Haven't seen you in seconds.

I'm gathering some information Ashely.
I'll hope to see you on Chobots, sometime soon. Wink