Jacob_
What is going to be done about Ashely?
Because we will all stop if you de-mod her, that's all we ever wanted. :I
That isn't going to happen just because 3 rules breakers want me gone.

You will all stop or further actions will be placed.

Hello

We all can agree that her attitude towards the ban made some misleading conclutions, but she is somewhat right
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(06-03-2012, 12:16 AM)Ashely Wrote: That isn't going to happen just because 3 rules breakers want me gone.

You will all stop or further actions will be placed.
I like how you call people that dislike you "rule breakers." Please Mrs. High and Butthurt, what rule have I broken? Quoting you? What has Glome done? The major rule breaker here is keiron in this case. Please don't refer to all of us as Kieron.
PS, there is more than just 3.
(06-03-2012, 12:18 AM)Who Wrote: We all can agree that her attitude towards the ban made some misleading conclutions, but she is somewhat right
In what aspect?
I'm sure there's more of you but YOU 3 are causing the most drama. You're right I have not seen you break any rules since ive been back however I've noticed you were banned. Why do users get banned? For breaking rules.

You guys can hate me all you want but the moment you guys start being disrespectful is when actions will be placed that is of course if its breaking a rule.
Hello
(06-03-2012, 12:33 AM)Ashely Wrote: I'm sure there's more of you but YOU 3 are causing the most drama. You're right I have not seen you break any rules since ive been back however I've noticed you were banned. Why do users get banned? For breaking rules.

You guys can hate me all you want but the moment you guys start being disrespectful is when actions will be placed that is of course if its breaking a rule.
I've barely done anything :I
I was banned for posting this an image with you on it saying "banning people is fun!"
"You guys can hate me all you want but the moment you guys start being disrespectful is when actions will be placed that is of course if its breaking a rule. " Quoting you is NOT disrespectful, you can complain about all of "these illogical haters" but we have already explained your terrible behavior and nothing has been done about it. So we will continue until action is taken. You are not exempt form punishment either.
I haven't banned anyone for quoting me so what is your deal with me? Not that I care but it's causing Buildism users who play for the game to pick sides or they will be flamed and disrespected for example how you treated Excel for saying I'm a good mod.

If your not here to be positive, leave. Please.
Hello
(06-03-2012, 12:44 AM)Ashely Wrote: I haven't banned anyone for quoting me so what is your deal with me? Not that I care but it's causing Buildism users who play for the game to pick sides or they will be flamed and disrespected for example how you treated Excel for saying I'm a good mod.

If your not here to be positive, leave. Please.
You're*
I said someone else banned me for that for two days, not you.
Excel was being a kiss up and obviously didn't know the situation.
Thank you for being a prime example. He isn't being a kiss up he's being a normal user who thinks this whole situation is ridiculous.
Hello
(06-03-2012, 12:52 AM)Ashely Wrote: Thank you for being a prime example. He isn't being a kiss up he's being a normal user who thinks this whole situation is ridiculous.
Thanks for being a mimic of MSE6 :]