Well hasn't it been a long time.
(06-03-2012, 05:23 AM)Ashely Wrote: I know :p Seen your locked thread about Buildism.

Okay, but seriously Ashley, why do you hate world2build so much?

It has no intent on copying roblox. It just has the same idea on building.
I don't hate it. I just hate the owner and everything he does because he thinks he's some sort of coding god.
Hello
(06-03-2012, 05:39 AM)Ashely Wrote: I don't hate it. I just hate the owner and everything he does because he thinks he's some sort of coding god.
I asked him "if you're so good at programming, why isn't there a game?".
He just ignored me. .-.

I don't hate the guy but he is very conceded.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Lol he's going to use Buildisms source code and edit the heck out of it.
Hello
(06-03-2012, 05:45 AM)Ashely Wrote: Lol he's going to use Buildisms source code and edit the heck out of it.
Lol well that's going to be interesting. Tongue
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(06-03-2012, 05:45 AM)Ashely Wrote: Lol he's going to use Buildisms source code and edit the heck out of it.

The only thing he mostly needs is CameraScript. >_>
(06-03-2012, 04:36 AM)MixedIllusions Wrote: I know play world2build. Tongue

sorry to hear that
I actually knew the W2B owner on Roblox back when I played, 3 years ago. He was an amazing scripter (we had admin-wars on Script Builder) but scripting skills don't always translate into real programming.

The W2B site is actually better than anything I've ever made, but I have a feeling that the game will never get done.
(06-03-2012, 04:37 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: I actually knew the W2B owner on Roblox back when I played, 3 years ago. He was an amazing scripter (we had admin-wars on Script Builder) but scripting skills don't always translate into real programming.

The W2B site is actually better than anything I've ever made, but I have a feeling that the game will never get done.

I know him too, and just talked to him recently. His 3D C++ game has turned into a Love2D game, which he will probably get done.
I don't understand how the characters will work in-game. :|
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]