The Jeff default skin should be done away with
I like the Jeff skin and all, but I am tired of seeing people just making recolours. I think everyone would look better if we all looked more different. If Dsidewd's default skin was used on the Change Character Page, people wouldn't rely on the Jeff skin to make more skins.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
But the Jeff skins defines Buildism people, like you Miko.
Getting rid of Buildism's Jeff is like getting rid of Roblox's n00b.
Not going too happen :I
I agree with Lucky here. Minecraft isn't Minecraft without Steve. Roblox isn't Roblox without Bob. Buildism isn't Buildism without Jeff.

That said, it might be time for Jeff 3.0.
At least you weren't around when the default skin looked like it was made in MS Paint.
(06-04-2012, 01:10 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: At least you weren't around when the default skin looked like it was made in MS Paint.
Oh.
The current one wasn't MS Paint!?
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
GIMP, actually.
(06-04-2012, 01:11 AM)Glome Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 01:10 AM)Jacob_ Wrote: At least you weren't around when the default skin looked like it was made in MS Paint.
Oh.

I traditionaly use MS Paint. It works just as well, but its only drawback is that it does not have transparency. So now I use the Gamemaker sprite editor.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]
(06-05-2012, 01:47 PM)Mike9377 Wrote:
(06-04-2012, 01:11 AM)Glome Wrote:
Oh.

I traditionaly use MS Paint. It works just as well, but its only drawback is that it does not have transparency. So now I use the Gamemaker sprite editor.

Whoa! I'm glad I'm not the only one that uses Gamemaker Sprite Editor! That's awesome.