Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
>Roll 1 for Al-Qaeda, I'll sail over the great lakes right between NEOOOON and Keyboria cause I'll feel myself safe there. I will act peacefully with my new neighbors.
>Roll 2 for Al-Qaeda, I'll call my new land as El-Kebab. I expand it in all directions, but not Into any of my neighbors, but only the region that isn't occupied yet.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Your rolls have been authorised by the Empire of Kronaria.
Roll 1
>Expands into Nevada.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
@Roll 2 for the DROA
>Expands and covers nearly the rest of Colorado, while keeping Dyslab's territory intact.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
From what I have seen, the Democratic Republic of Arizona are warmongers. They have not only broke a treaty, they have also expanded into a neutral country for no apparent reason. In the past, they declared war on 2 powers for no reason.
I call upon ECIT signatories to declare war on the DROA, the reason being:
-The DROA broke an armistice after greedily taking the benefits, and declared war upon the EoK

I do believe this constitutes for a casus belli on the DROA, and under the ECIT itself, you are obligated to respond correctly. Failure will cause to me to have a proper reason to declare war at a later date.
1. The Conservtard land expanded into Nevada, which was for no reason.
2. Myem told me to fight against the east coast nations.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
1. The Conservtard Land expanded into Nevada, correct. However, look at their borders, they are unable to reach Nevada.
2. Myem told you to stop fighting eachother and use your resources on the East Coast, not issuing an order to attack.
3. Regardless, my casus belli still stands. You signed the armistice, took the benefits it gave, broke the armistice, and then initially attacked the Empire of Kronaria and her dominions.
The Province of Void and Empire of Kronaria make an exchange.
All Pennsylvanian territory Kronaria gained after giving Michigan to Void is transferred to claiming the rest of New York.
I declare war on TPOV and Keyboria, other nations must resist interfering if they want to preserve neutrality, and BG is currently determined on fighting off TPOV allies.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I am sorry, Myem. The ECIT obligates me to retaliate.
The Empire of Kronaria and her dominion, Al-Qaeda, come to the aid of TPOV and Keyboria.