Dear Buildism,
Take. A. God. Damned. Opinion.

Can't this community go a week without someone posting their own opinion on something, without it turning into an argument for some bullshit reason!?

Franco posted his opinion, and it looks like you all just backed his opinion up despite disagreeing.

Good luck surviving in the world -.-
"good louk surviving the world"?

How old are you again Kieron?
I have no idea what it turned into, since I went to the library a few hours ago, but it started with Franco telling me to take a driver's test, buy my dad's van, and drive off to "places I've never thought of" and "leave my family to starve and live the sweet life."

"GET A DRIVING TEST!!" - Franco
"GET AN IQ TEST!!" - Me
"My IQ is 156." -Franco
"Prove it." - Me
[link to some random IQ certificate posted in January, 2011 with a score of 125] - Franco

This led to Glome discussing how Franco showed all the signs of a pathological liar and listing all of them, which led to Franco calling me "0 Friends" again and saying that Glome sucks. I gave him a warning for that, which he then complained was because he was British and Glome was not.

I don't know what opinion you're talking about.
(06-14-2012, 10:31 PM)Micky Wrote: "good louk surviving the world"?

12. Nearly 13.

And how old are you?

5?
Thanks Kieron...and Qwerty, take a joke.
I post an opinion and you all go nuts. -_-
Like I said, what opinion? I really don't know.
My opinion about you driving, I say that to you and you just raged.
(06-14-2012, 10:35 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 10:31 PM)Micky Wrote: "good louk surviving the world"?

12. Nearly 13.

And how old are you?

5?

Maybe..so..you thnk you know how the world runs?
(06-14-2012, 10:47 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: My opinion about you driving, I say that to you and you just raged.

Not only is your opinion about me driving totally irrelevant to you or to me or to Buildism,

but how is you going on and on about it despite me telling you "I don't care about driving." and then some sarcastic jokes from me and an in-depth analysis of the situation by Glome leading to you saying "Glome, you just suck outright" me raging at you?

Just like then, I'm having trouble understand the Franconian train of logic.
(06-14-2012, 11:03 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 10:47 PM)Franco30557 Wrote: My opinion about you driving, I say that to you and you just raged.

Not only is your opinion about me driving totally irrelevant to you or to me or to Buildism,

but how is you going on and on about it despite me telling you "I don't care about driving." and then some sarcastic jokes from me and an in-depth analysis of the situation by Glome leading to you saying "Glome, you just suck outright" me raging at you?

Just like then, I'm having trouble understand the Franconian train of logic.

I don't remember making any sarcastic jokes and you raged at me because I told you should go drive, and Glome was mean.