Dear Buildism,
(06-14-2012, 10:26 PM)Kieron Wrote: Take. A. God. Damned. Opinion.

Can't this community go a week without someone posting their own opinion on something, without it turning into an argument for some bullSARAH PALIN reason!?

Franco posted his opinion, and it looks like you all just backed his opinion up despite disagreeing.

Good luck surviving in the world -.-

haha, "surviving in the world"
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
It's not against the rules to show that someone is doing things that people with an innate will to lie do. It's not against the rules to show that someone is misusing the word "patriotic". It's not against the rules to show that someone is contradicting themselves.

It's also not against the rules to repeatedly bug someone to do something they don't want to do or talk about despite explaining firmly and clearly why they feel as such, or to lie repeatedly about many subjects despite being told not to.

So if I'm going to punish Glome for all that, then you need to be punished as well.
Franco, you have been insulting almost EVERYONE in the chat for that last few days for not agreeing to your opinions and when you get what has been coming to you for a while now, you change the subject and make it seem like you don't ever break the rules.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
The Chat Wrote:Franco: I have autism
me: I dun believe you
Franco: It makes me say random things
Qwertygiy: Autism doesn't make you say random things...
Franco: Mine does
Qwertygiy: http://buildism.net/ts
Franco: I have TS...

LIES. ALL LIES.
(06-15-2012, 12:30 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Franco, you have been insulting almost EVERYONE in the chat for that last few days for not agreeing to your opinions and when you get what has been coming to you for a while now, you change the subject and make it seem like you don't ever break the rules.

I know, right?
Saying that we were ganging up on him because he's not American.
I love our community.

Okay.
I lied.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(06-15-2012, 01:37 AM)Dignity Wrote:
The Chat Wrote:Franco: I have autism
me: I dun believe you
Franco: It makes me say random things
Qwertygiy: Autism doesn't make you say random things...
Franco: Mine does
Qwertygiy: http://buildism.net/ts
Franco: I have TS...

LIES. ALL LIES.
(06-15-2012, 12:30 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Franco, you have been insulting almost EVERYONE in the chat for that last few days for not agreeing to your opinions and when you get what has been coming to you for a while now, you change the subject and make it seem like you don't ever break the rules.

I know, right?
Saying that we were ganging up on him because he's not American.

Most people who do say random are not autistic. It's normal for people to be random these days, especially on the internet.

[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.

I just told Qwerty he should get a driving test, you should of never jumped in.
You've been calling qwerty 0 Friends saying Glome sucks and trying to use the fact that I'm a brony against me. And I never jumped in the driving conversation in the first place either.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
You're all backing up what Jacob_ says. You're all just too damn serious.
If you read the chat while I'm in it, you'll notice that I am usually joking around a bit -- albeit often in a somewhat scaringly GLaDOS-like sarcastic way. I haven't ever gotten truly mad against Franco over the chat; just a slight bit annoyed and somewhat disappointed with him.

Having a debate is better than sitting around with the site inactive, being depressed. However, there is a point where it turns from a debate into an argument, and then again from an argument into a fight. It turned into an argument yesterday and if it didn't become a fight then it got darn close.