Dear Buildism,
Agreed with Qwertygiy.
We're having a good time and Franco jumps in and starts lying.
And then he starts insulting us because we don't agree with him or prove him wrong.
Then he tells more lies...
Is it possible NOT to take everything seriously after that?
For awhile, no.
(06-15-2012, 07:36 AM)Interwebs Wrote: You've been calling qwerty 0 Friends saying Glome sucks and trying to use the fact that I'm a brony against me. And I never jumped in the driving conversation in the first place either.

You did jump in. When you could of just stayed out of it.
He did not get involved with the conversation at all, Franco.
(06-15-2012, 03:27 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: He did not get involved with the conversation at all, Franco.

Yes he did.
I don't remember ever talking about Qwerty driving before. I didn't even know this conversation exsisted until it was brought up.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
Franco was wrong. Let's forget this happened.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
kieron you look silly and you aren't doing yourself any favours

you dont need to have a fit every time people disagree with you and you definitely dont need to make threads about it
(06-16-2012, 05:45 PM)Duck Wrote: kieron you look silly and you aren't doing yourself any favours

you dont need to have a fit every time people disagree with you and you definitely dont need to make threads about it

Duck, before you decide you'll step in. Know that I was actually there when this happened and has nothing to do me with me. Please stop assuming things until you know the facts.
(06-15-2012, 10:32 AM)Kieron Wrote: You're all backing up what Jacob_ says. You're all just too damn serious.

That's not necessarily true.
Not to be RUDE or continue this flaming but...

YOU'RE TOO DAMN IGNORANT.

You always used to say things about the U.K better then America, etc. etc.

Then you would start BS. Like provoking people and then claim that us, the users, are either taking it too seriously, or you're being justified- and it isn't ever your fault.

Since you always boast about your intelligence, why do you always have to challenge everything- even if it's literally nothing?

I dunno. Something always happens, and you're usually the prime suspect. It's just the kind of thing you've stated.

I mean, you've created tons of alts for- just asinine reasons.

Your past history justifies our decisions, whether we are trying to be justified or not.
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(06-18-2012, 04:25 AM)simonheros Wrote:
(06-15-2012, 10:32 AM)Kieron Wrote: You're all backing up what Jacob_ says. You're all just too damn serious.

That's not necessarily true.
Not to be RUDE or continue this flaming but...

YOU'RE TOO DAMN IGNORANT.

You always used to say things about the U.K better then America, etc. etc.

Then you would start BS. Like provoking people and then claim that us, the users, are either taking it too seriously, or you're being justified- and it isn't ever your fault.

Since you always boast about your intelligence, why do you always have to challenge everything- even if it's literally nothing?

I dunno. Something always happens, and you're usually the prime suspect. It's just the kind of thing you've stated.

I mean, you've created tons of alts for- just asinine reasons.

Your past history justifies our decisions, whether we are trying to be justified or not.

QQ some more. I'm fed up with dealing with people who back-up the stereotype of people from the New World being ignorant and speak a load of crap.

My life, I choose what to do with it.

1. As if none of you claimed:
The US are the reason the Axis lost WW2.
The US can take over the world.
The US are the best people in the world, all who don't live there are going to get sent to hell.

2. I'm the ignorant one? If any of you bothered to read whatever you've wrote, you'll know you had bullied me to end up like this. People commit suicide over people like you.

3. You seem to be running out of reasons to insult me. Not once have I said my IQ, what I'm capable of, what I do, who I help, what I've done, etc. Yes, I challenge things, it's a part of human nature. If someone said a car was bigger than an aeroplane, you wouldn't let them say that, you'd disagree.

4. I'm always the prime suspect? What's next, am I to blame for the holocaust? European Imperialism? Black Death?

5. And I'm always banned and flamed for asinine reasons.

6. You don't judge people by their past actions. Hitler: an artist, animal lover, vegetarian, never drunk alcohol, anglophile. Killed millions of Jews, sent the world into global conflict, etc.