Some generally bad news
(06-12-2012, 07:09 PM)Interwebs Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 07:06 PM)simonheros Wrote:
(06-12-2012, 12:58 AM)Interwebs Wrote: Being discharged in a few hours. I have litterally dozens of holes from insulin shots, blood sugar checks, IV and general blood tests.

Oh my...
Sounds quite gruesome. Confusedcared:

Do you have any thoughts (of anything) that occurred while in the hospital?

Not really. And frankly, I really don't care. About any of it.

Good, I really hope you can get through it (Is that how you say it?)
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]

I have a friend who has diabetus, he can run a normal life, exept for the insulin shot he must carry all the time.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(06-14-2012, 03:41 AM)Who Wrote: I have a friend who has diabetus, he can run a normal life, exept for the insulin shot he must carry all the time.

Well I have a severe case of tourettes syndrome -- and I'm very limited to doing things.
(06-16-2012, 01:51 PM)Walrus Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 03:41 AM)Who Wrote: I have a friend who has diabetus, he can run a normal life, exept for the insulin shot he must carry all the time.

Well I have a severe case of tourettes syndrome -- and I'm very limited to doing things.

Tourettes stops almost nothing.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(06-17-2012, 10:19 AM)Hippo Wrote:

Whoever told you that is a complete moron, I don't think you know what you are talking about.
You don't have Tourettes, so how would you know?

Please don't pretend to be an expert on topics you know nothing about.
(06-17-2012, 08:18 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:

Please don't pretend to be an expert on topics you know nothing about.
Thanks for sticking up for me Jacob_, I appreciate it greatly.
Anyways, Tourettes isn't JUST a movement disorder.
It can change your life. Plus, I'm very behind in school because of my Tourettes. (I have to keep on doing things over and over and over again.) I'm not sure if any of you understand it besides Jacob_.
:/
I read about a person with Tourette recently...
Link : http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/commen...ng/c51sd0h

It's honestly a curse, there's nothing really good about it...
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]
(06-18-2012, 04:20 AM)simonheros Wrote: It's honestly a curse, there's nothing really good about it...

This describes nearly every medical condition out there.

Even I have a "minor" one, eczema. Most of the time, it hardly affects me. But whenever it flares up, the itching and soreness can get so bad as to keep me in bed all day.

Just because you are a normal person who leads a mostly normal life doesn't mean your condition is minor or not worth paying attention to. You can't overemphasize it or be afraid to do anything because of it, but you always have to make sure that you're prepared for the worst it can throw at you.
Tourettes is EXTREMELY complicated to explain.