Be prepared for many more users to join this site.
I told most 3rd and 4th and 5th and 6th graders at my school about this game

There will be a lot more little kids here

lololo

yaaay
Um, just one problem...

Legally, you have to be 13 or older to join Buildism, or you're violating COPPA. We let members who had joined before Jacob_ fixed that up to stick around, but there could be issues with new members.
Of course you told the little kids...

-_-
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I don't think they'd be very interested since some of those kids can't figure stuff out.
(06-20-2012, 01:44 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Um, just one problem...

Legally, you have to be 13 or older to join Buildism, or you're violating COPPA. We let members who had joined before Jacob_ fixed that up to stick around, but there could be issues with new members.

Lots of websites don't even comply with COPPA, so it's not likely to cause problems unless we get really really popular.

But I have a feeling that the 3rd and 4th graders wouldn't last long here... I've only talked to a few kids that said they were that young on the internet, and all of them would break enough rules to get banned in no time.
(06-20-2012, 02:53 PM)Jacob_ Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 01:44 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Um, just one problem...

Lots of websites don't even comply with COPPA, so it's not likely to cause problems unless we get really really popular.

But I have a feeling that the 3rd and 4th graders wouldn't last long here... I've only talked to a few kids that said they were that young on the internet, and all of them would break enough rules to get banned in no time.
I was just trying to help.
:/
The last thing I need is 3rd graders on this.
(06-20-2012, 10:18 PM)Dignity Wrote: The last thing I need is 3rd graders on this.

Well trust me, these kids won't curse, well I'm hoping they won't.
Because there are lots of kids who I told about this site; now they are telling more of there friends.
And I have a feeling that a lot of people who have joined in the past day... I know in real life.
LOL
(06-22-2012, 01:19 AM)Walrus Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 10:18 PM)Dignity Wrote: The last thing I need is 3rd graders on this.

Well trust me, these kids won't curse, well I'm hoping they won't.
Because there are lots of kids who I told about this site; now they are telling more of there friends.
And I have a feeling that a lot of people who have joined in the past day... I know in real life.
LOL

1. Get IPs.
2. [begin backtrace]
3. ???
4. Profit!
There is no profit involved in this situation.
HURRR DURRRR