Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
(04-10-2013, 02:29 AM)Ghosty Wrote: *2nd roll for Keyboria, expanding from the northern territory into DROA, expanding ONLY into DROA territory, not any Kronaria or unclaimed land

>I would suggest that NEEOOOOON! make a treaty with TPOV, not Keyboria, for you'll get much more room that way.

EDIT: According to Myem in the chat, both he and Excel can roll twice, each, for their one single nation. Taking the knowledge of this along with "anyone can roll for any nation", I hereby state that it is legal for anyone to roll twice for any nation, and have their votes count valid for all nations along with all other votes for those nations, as long as the overall vote count does not exceed two votes for one nation from one person.

I believe it would also be good etiquette to not roll more than once for any nation besides your own in a single post.

And of course, no invading countries that were not already at war against the country you're rolling for, and no declaring war for another nation.

Going off of this knowledge...

*1st Ghosty roll for Kronaria, expanding into DROA southward, not touching any Al-Qaeda territories or Keyboria territories

*1st Ghosty roll for Al-Qaeda, expanding into northern DROA territory but not touching any of Conservtard land

*1st Ghosty roll for TPOV, expanding into Myem land in Tennessee

You can't roll more than two times, it's basically cheating and I have never said or demonstrated anything even close to what you just described.

Sorry, but that's a -2 territory penalty for each offense
Next time PM me if you're unsure of how something works.

Excel and I were correct because we rolled two times per player, it wouldn't have mattered if I rolled for another nation but you can't roll more than two times, it's one of the first things I've said and I'm already being awfully generous with you that I'm not automatically disregarding your rolls.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
2 rolls per id, where ID is your nation. Gtfo
1st and 2nd Rolls for the Empire of Kronaria
-Dominionising territory south-west from the Dodge Line.
Okay, if that is how Myem wants to play, I say the East Coast Independence Treaty Signatories form the Federation of the East Coast until the End of the war.
That way we get 8 rolls per turn huehuehuehue
(04-03-2013, 01:16 PM)Ghosty Wrote: >Keyboria accepts the ECIT under the conditions that it will not start a fight with any of the west coast countries, only defend against an attack

*1st roll for Keyboria, moving west along the Florida panhandle

*Going off of the rules in the OP, since Omega's gone inactive indefinitely, 1st roll for NEEOOOOON!, expanding into Delaware/Southern New Jersey and, in the off-chance that there are more remaining moves after all that space is taken, into West Virginia

After this I rolled a second time for Keyboria and nobody stopped any of my rolls. I have precedent here. Either my rolls this time were acceptable or we have to cancel every single roll since this apparently-illegal move was made.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(04-10-2013, 09:27 AM)Kieron Wrote: 2 rolls per id, where ID is your nation. Gtfo

If you've ever been to /b/, you wouldn't be making these assumptions that ID=nation. To clarify, per ID means per user, so please recheck your facts before you make me snap.

Oh, and if you can't play a game fairly, I'm not sure why that makes me the one who should "gtfo"

Ghosty:
"After this I rolled a second time for Keyboria and nobody stopped any of my rolls. I have precedent here. Either my rolls this time were acceptable or we have to cancel every single roll since this apparently-illegal move was made. "

Precedents? As OP of the game I am obligated to enforce rules. Just because everyone else doesn't think it's their business to notify you doesn't mean you can change the rules in such a way because it's in your comfort zone to do so.

Updating map.
(04-10-2013, 12:34 PM)Kieron Wrote: Okay, if that is how Myem wants to play, I say the East Coast Independence Treaty Signatories form the Federation of the East Coast until the End of the war.
That way we get 8 rolls per turn huehuehuehue

Alliances/land combinations are permanent, there is no end for these.
Did I say alliance? No. I said unification, which is done under a treaty. And your words are a treaty can be broken, so therefore we can.
(04-10-2013, 09:09 PM)Kieron Wrote: Did I say alliance? No. I said unification, which is done under a treaty. And your words are a treaty can be broken, so therefore we can.

Ergo, you're making a "land combination(s)" and is beyond the power of a treaty if all consent to it.
By the way, this is just my observation but you guys all sound like you're trying to find loopholes because you know that BG, Excel, and I will put you at your mercy.

Just to let you know, I'm strict whenever it comes to these games so I will not bend for exceptions even if I opted for them.