How's Buildism?
Brick 
Upon the closing of CB, I made a thread on the forum saying I was going to be on Buildism for a while, but I never stood up to that. I want to try that now, considering Buildism isn't all that active...

So, how is everyone?
Hello! Welcome to Buildism! Salad bar to your right!

(mods - introduce yourself)
I'm not new. Sad

I've always been a lurker of Buildism. Tongue
But noob097 is a professional lurker noob!

I didn't notice. Hello!
I'm here, but you probably already know who I am.
Hey Smores, Welcome back! We're getting a little more activity now that school is almost out and Jacobs working on a sister game that involves Zombies. We also have a contest up so be sure to check that out in the News section on the forums.

If you need any help you can always go to the wiki or send one of us a message.

Link; http://buildism.net/wiki/Help
Hello
Welcome back, even though I don't remember you being here before Tongue It was a busy time then, so unlike now I can't remember everybody who was here for a few weeks.

We can always use more active users here, and old members returning is just as good as having new members joining.

If decide to work on any games and need help, I'm your Almost-Everything guy, Jacob_'s your Super-Advanced Stuff guy, and Kieron's your Weapons guy.
^ You cant forget about Interwebs and Excel along with many others in the Artist category so if you need any drawings or textures for your game they are the ones to talk too.
Hello
Welcome back, whoever you are. o_O
Wait what is CB? And what does it stand for?
:o