a brony named their kid after Pinkie Pie
it's a boy, too
Fatty Sacky Inty Webby named his child after Pinkie Pie? OH!
Lol, I'd totally do that, but I don't have a kid.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-01-2012, 10:12 PM)Fat_Sacks Wrote: Lol, I'd totally do that
I honestly hope you're not being serious
If I had a daughter, I'd call her Lyra.
Those parents need to have their reproductive organs cut out and burned. Then get shot in the face.

Then the kid must be renamed and given to good parents.

Fucking idiots don't realize their kid is going to get the shit beat out of him.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]

You can almost picture the awful teenage that kid is going to have
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
It would be bad enough if they'd just decided his middle name would be Pink. You'd still get teased horribly about that. But... Pinkie Pie? C'mon, it's not even a real name! It's a baby-talk nickname!
(07-02-2012, 01:43 AM)Glome Wrote: Those parents need to have their reproductive organs cut out and burned. Then get shot in the face.

[EXPLETIVE]ing idiots don't realize their kid is going to get the FAILISM beat out of him.

hey Glome, do you want to move to another galaxy with me? no bronies will be invited I promise
(07-02-2012, 07:22 PM)Tyler Wrote:
(07-02-2012, 01:43 AM)Glome Wrote: Those parents need to have their reproductive organs cut out and burned. Then get shot in the face.

[EXPLETIVE]ing idiots don't realize their kid is going to get the FAILISM beat out of him.

hey Glome, do you want to move to another galaxy with me? no bronies will be invited I promise

Your galaxy is flawed greatly.