Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Leonartists' Proof that God Exists
"1. There is proof that there is life after death. There are many documentations of ghosts sightings all around the world in all times of history. Do you not think that something is up? Scientists have proven the existence of ghosts. Watch Ghost Hunters. If you deny this fact, then you may just as well deny that atoms are made up of electrons, protons, and neutrons. You may say that Ghost Hunters is fake, but atoms have the same chance that they too could be fake.

Like the proof of existance of ghosts, there is proof that out-of-body-expiriences exists. Many people have infact expirienced it"
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
my sides
(04-11-2013, 02:31 AM)Leonartist Wrote: Watch Ghost Hunters.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png][spoiler][Image: 8RCR4Mv.gif][/spoiler]
(04-11-2013, 04:26 AM)Innerwebs Wrote:
[Image: god.jpg]
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
So God exists because there are still souls on Earth after their death.

Yet in Christianity, dead people's souls either go to Heaven or Hell, not remaining on Earth.

ERROR: DOES NOT COMPUTE.

And, y'know, I'm hardly one to go about saying I don't exist, but what exact, scientific proof is there that ghosts exist that can't also be explained by a myriad of other things?

OMG I SEE A CLOUD THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S HEAD IT MUST BE THE GHOST OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN

OMG I SEE A GLOWY BALL THAT JUST EXPLODED IT MUST BE AN ANGRY GHOST

OMG I SEE A DUDE RUNNING AROUND IN A SHEET IN THE PARK AT MIDNIGHT IT MUST BE A CRAZY GHOST

OMG I HEAR CREAKING GROANING NOISES IN THE ROOF OF MY HOUSE AT MIDNIGHT IT MUST BE A RESTLESSS GHOST

OMG I SEE A FACE IN MY WINDOW AT MIDNIGHT IT MUST BE A PEDOPHILE GHOST

OMG MY PEN MOVED FROM ONE SIDE OF THE CABINET TO THE OTHER IT MUST BE A POLTERGHOST

OMG MY RADIO IS STATICKY FOR NO REASON IT MUST BE A TALKY GHOST

OMG I SEE A GREY SPOT ON THREE FRAMES OF MY CCTV TAPE IT MUST BE A SHOPLIFTING GHOST

OMG I SEE A WEIRD BLOB ON MY CELLPHONE CAMERA AFTER MY SISTER USED IT WHEN SHE HAD A COLD IT MUST BE A SISTER-POSSESSING GHOST
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
if science is right and religion is wrong why are there so many unexplainable occurrences in the world
(04-11-2013, 02:37 PM)Ghosty Wrote: So God exists because there are still souls on Earth after their death.

Yet in Christianity, dead people's souls either go to Heaven or Hell, not remaining on Earth.

ERROR: DOES NOT COMPUTE.

There are different forms of Christianity, that believe that souls don't go straight to Heaven or straight to Hell, and my argument so far is only about the proof of a soul (Myem chose the wrong RE). There are Christians that believe in reincarnation, and the process in wich souls "move on". Moving on is where the soul finishes his/her work that was never finished and disataches its self from the material world. These Christians beleive that the souls will go to either Hell or Heaven in the final judgement days after everyone has reincarnated for a while.

Also some Catholics believe that Purgatory is really our world, and that is a theory on how spirits could manifest in the material world.
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]

Maybe I shouldn't have used Ghost Hunters as an example. I think it is a little dramatized, but there are people out there who go and do things like the Ghost Hunters. There are even paranormal research institutes out there who conduct real experiments.

And, y'know, I'm hardly one to go about saying I don't exist, but what exact, scientific proof is there that ghosts exist that can't also be explained by a myriad of other things?

OMG I SEE A CLOUD THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE ABRAHAM LINCOLN'S HEAD IT MUST BE THE GHOST OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN

OMG I SEE A GLOWY BALL THAT JUST EXPLODED IT MUST BE AN ANGRY GHOST

OMG I SEE A DUDE RUNNING AROUND IN A SHEET IN THE PARK AT MIDNIGHT IT MUST BE A CRAZY GHOST

OMG I HEAR CREAKING GROANING NOISES IN THE ROOF OF MY HOUSE AT MIDNIGHT IT MUST BE A RESTLESSS GHOST

OMG I SEE A FACE IN MY WINDOW AT MIDNIGHT IT MUST BE A PEDOPHILE GHOST

OMG MY PEN MOVED FROM ONE SIDE OF THE CABINET TO THE OTHER IT MUST BE A POLTERGHOST

OMG MY RADIO IS STATICKY FOR NO REASON IT MUST BE A TALKY GHOST

OMG I SEE A GREY SPOT ON THREE FRAMES OF MY CCTV TAPE IT MUST BE A SHOPLIFTING GHOST

OMG I SEE A WEIRD BLOB ON MY CELLPHONE CAMERA AFTER MY SISTER USED IT WHEN SHE HAD A COLD IT MUST BE A SISTER-POSSESSING GHOST
[/quote]

The way you portrayed people who have experienced real paranormal activity, makes those people look like they have experienced worthless crap that was nonparanormal. Things like hearing footsteps when no one is there, or doors suddenly slamming shut are real paranormal experiences.
(04-11-2013, 12:16 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote:
[Image: god.jpg]

There is no text in all of the Spiderman comic books that say Spiderman is real. Your argument is invalid.