Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
(04-11-2013, 08:07 PM)VenomSinister Wrote: >I shall let Kronaria control over my rolls too from now on. (Btw, Im really busy with irl/computer stuff so I don't really have time to post)

(04-11-2013, 08:08 PM)Kieron Wrote: Okay, the other 4 rolls are dedicated into expanding into the DROA again.

Only 2 rolls per player. Posts have been disregarded.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(04-11-2013, 07:05 PM)Kieron Wrote: The Empire of Kronaria AND her dominions(6 rolls) push into the DROA in all directions

This is also against the rules, you can't roll more than two times per player.
Ah, but I'm not. I am rolling for my dominions, who are other players.
I am merging with Myem's republic in order to unite into one nation against the east to rule the United States of America.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(04-12-2013, 12:16 AM)Kieron Wrote: Ah, but I'm not. I am rolling for my dominions, who are other players.

It's against the rules to roll more than two times. I said it in the beginning and ignoring these rules will make me use penalties on you.

Do you see me rolling 1000 times for Excel or Neon when they are inactive?
When the war is over, you'll be screaming and crying for your land back. But nevertheless.
(04-12-2013, 12:21 AM)Kieron Wrote: When the war is over, you'll be screaming and crying for your land back. But nevertheless.

You're just bluffing. Even if all the east coast treaty nations combined, you'll be diminished into the Appalachians and then into nothing.
I'm talking about that they will want it back from you. Tyrannical cunt.
(04-12-2013, 12:24 AM)Kieron Wrote: I'm talking about that they will want it back from you. Tyrannical cunt.

I really doubt that my relations with BG, Excel, and Neon will devolve into a civil war, but you're also into unlikely speculative alternate history scenario BS so whatever.
Besides, I really doubt that anyone combining with us expects to get out at any time, since I've specified many times over that land combinations are permanent.