If you want activity Jacob_;
Update your game. more users will come if this is actively updated. Nobody cares about the zombie game. I'd prefer a sandbox over any zombie game ever.
Please, if you want people to make games MAKE THE GAME MAKER BETTER.
Add polygons, add triangles, make this game GIF compatible. Fix bugs, doo all that you need too do. I'm honestly sick and tired of you and the mods saying: WELL DUH FLAME WARS ARE THE REASON!!11" No they are not. You remember how much activity we got when he introduced terrain and other things such as ropes? I do, that's why we had activity. We had users on YouTube doing videos for a REGULARLY UPDATED game. Seriously.
Isn't there default support for a polygon shape drawing in Box2d, or am I thinking of something else?
This is all correct.
~Invader~
(07-09-2012, 05:49 AM)Dignity Wrote: Isn't there default support for a polygon shape drawing in Box2d, or am I thinking of something else?
Yes there is, same for triangles.
(07-09-2012, 05:51 AM)Slendurrman Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 05:49 AM)Dignity Wrote: Isn't there default support for a polygon shape drawing in Box2d, or am I thinking of something else?

Thought so.
And would triangles really be that hard? Create a Vec3 and then you're done.
Polygons would be harder, but it's possible.
(07-09-2012, 05:53 AM)Dignity Wrote:

Thought so.

http://www.emanueleferonato.com/2008/12/...-in-box2d/
It's not like he didnt try to please the users needs. We've tried everything but nothing seem to work so he has started on a new project that we all will like because kill zombies is cool. Buildism will no longer be updated, the only time Jacob will work on Buildism is to fix bugs.
Hello
(07-09-2012, 05:58 AM)Slendurrman Wrote:
(07-09-2012, 05:53 AM)Dignity Wrote:

Thought so.

http://www.emanueleferonato.com/2008/12/...-in-box2d/

Doesn't look too hard....

(07-09-2012, 07:24 AM)Ashely Wrote: It's not like he didnt try to please the users needs. We've tried everything but nothing seem to work so he has started on a new project that we all will like because kill zombies is cool. Buildism will no longer be updated, the only time Jacob will work on Buildism is to fix bugs.

We asked for some things to make Buildism easier, he goes on and causes drama on the forums that left us in these activity levels.
Yeah, he definably tried to please us.
We've been asking for triangles and polygons for over a year now.
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
Flame Wars are the only reason for our activity.