Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Google Search Diary
Now, I've been thinking for quite a while whether I should start posting about random shit I find on the Internet, and now that I have, I will be explicit as possible when I find something that I don't get. If I will ever go further with this, you will see websites that I will label as malicious since I have certainly stumbled across a shitload of these which attempted to give me computer AIDS through redirection, browser hijacking, popups, and rogue software. Though, you will mostly just see me listing spamdexes and crawler traps and scrapers with discussion on the extremely limited knowledge I have on this, so please bear with me if I sound like a toddler explaining the politics of the US.

Then again, I won't be discussing how shit works, I will at least try to give some insight of what that random search result was that you always see when you searched "2dworlds" but you were either too scared or too much of an apathetic piece of shit to click it.

I've kept a page in a notebook of a list of random websites that ever made me curious for at least a month or so during November(?)/December/January which I've been meaning to talk shit with you guys but I never did since I lost it. I have started a new one and got over the lost of the previous one just recently, and I'm pretty glad that I have now found the courage to post something that seems so much of a niche interest that I often assume that no body but me will think that it's not embarrassingly trivial to speculate over websites.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
As someone who makes thousand-line-long narrations of the interactions between vehicles when I make a stupid move in Nascar Racing 2003 and wreck half the field, I completely understand your urge to write down trivial interesting things you come across that may or may not be interesting to others Smile
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
"As someone who makes thousand-line-long narrations of the interactions between vehicles when I make a stupid move in Nascar Racing 2003"

Just end it there.
[spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] [spoiler] ɥɔǝǝʌpuɐs ǝʞıן ı ıoq ɥɐǝʎ [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9388247/

Fucking what fuck the fucking fuck is this fucking shit? Too much boring doctorfag vocabulary there, and the citation names are even more boring. Holy fuck, what is the purpose of saving this shit from 1997?

update: told you I would subconsciously swear
that was a superb diary
[Image: m2m2gSSDCz-2.png]

Well I WAS the walrus.
(04-12-2013, 06:54 PM)Oak Wrote: that was a superb diary

It was much better than your shitstain of an existence, I can surely tell you that with full confidence.
dns99.cn
looks like some typical chinese scamware amazon/walmart-imitating product site
I looked more into it and I found that it has some spamdex of real or not websites for black hat search engine optimization shit.
wt.dns99.cn/bb/myudmns.php?catid=5&newsid=3477
go to

md5.wintvs.com

for FREE computer AIDS (I encountered some fake flash screen or whatever of some rogue antivirus software "scanning for viruses" or some other retarded shit close to that and it then redirected me to a site recommending me to download the affiliate program, the hilarious thing was that it had a EULA (end user license agreement), malware writers want their crap copyrighted too, though I think it's mainly just to look legitimate as a site)
Appently, that ^ also adds it to a rainbow table.
http://md5list.appspot.com/
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]