So why exactly is multiplayer not up anymore?
I just wanna know..

a) It kept crashing the website in various ways. If the server hit a bug, it could cause the entire site to temporarily fail.

b) There are not many good MP games. There are maybe 5 that are fun to play in multiplayer, and 10 that are kinda okay.

You can always port-forward and host one yourself if you really want multiplayer. I probably would if my laptop was good enough, but I've tried in the past and it had issues holding two people and a dozen boxes.
Well I think it's to complicated.
Maybe one of buildisms admins should make a video tutorial on how to make a multiplayer online server on Buildism, I think it'd help out a lot of users including me.[/i]
(07-10-2012, 04:05 PM)Walrus Wrote: Well I think it's to complicated.
Maybe one of buildisms admins should make a video tutorial on how to make a multiplayer online server on Buildism, I think it'd help out a lot of users including me.[/i]

All you need to do is find out how to Port Forward, we don't need a tutorial.

On a pedantic note: "one of buildisms admins", jacob is our only admin.
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
I thought that qwerty was an admin.
DAHEQ?
And I honestly think that qwerty should be an admin.
Jacob_'s said in the past that he doesn't plan on adding any other administrators. To be honest I can't really think of that much helpful stuff that I could do as an admin that I can't do as a moderator. All it would be is even more responsibility without much reward.
(07-10-2012, 04:09 PM)Walrus Wrote: I thought that qwerty was an admin.
DAHEQ?
And I honestly think that qwerty should be an admin.

[Image: ha_ha_ha_no_lol.jpg?9d7bd4]
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]