Attention all ROBLOX players with TBC/OBC!
The trading system has been released as a real ROBLOX beta.
I don't see why they couldn't re-use sitetest3.roblox.com, but whatever.
If you have TBC or OBC, you may trade your limited items with other players! Just spreading the word.
If you don't play ROBLOX, this post isn't meant for you. Remember that before flaming me.
~Invader~
But literally, NO ONE goes on Roblox that's also on here.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
There are still all the new arrivals, but yeah -- most people who stay here don't have Builder's Club there because we've all left Roblox behind some time ago.
Walrus. Lordrambo. I've seen a few random people saying they're still on ROBLOX. I guess I'll just leave Buildism... There are barely any active people, and all the active people want to do is flame. Dignity is an ass to me, and I don't really know why. I can't believe I'm leaving, and I've only been here two months. Wow.
~Invader~
Buildism isn't the place to discuss R.
That's why.
If you want to discuss ROBLOX, go to ROLOX.
It must be some new idea! Omg!!!!1!1!1!1!1eleventone!
I forgot there was an "Other Games" section or I would have posted there.
~Invader~
One last question: I haven't seen ANY if the accounts you made for your "friends" used. Explain.
No need to get all personal about it, Dignity...

Yeah, he's not doing things the way we do them, but he's still just arrived (relatively speaking) from Roblox, and it's VERY different over there. It takes time to adjust to a small community like Buildism after a large one like that, and having people start accusing you about everything you do when you didn't really know you're doing anything wrong can get you pretty mad pretty quickly.
(07-12-2012, 02:47 AM)Dignity Wrote: Buildism isn't the place to discuss R.

He can discuss whatever he wants to, that's why we have an off topic section.
Dignity,
Because I've had to deal with a ton of bullcrap with one of my friends. He gave his ROBLOX password to some random idiot, and I had to pay the dude all of my Robux to get it back. Then he hacked an OBC account, which was a stupid thing to do, and gave that password to some random guy as well, getting it hacked. The pass was the same as his main, which I had to put in my e-mail and erase the password, and it's gonna keep happening. He hasn't had the time to come to Buildism, he said he thought it sounded cool. He'll get online when he wants to. It's none of your freaking business anyways.
One of my other friends said this site looked retarded. I thought the same thing when I made my first account. I was just bored one day and thought it was okay after a little time.
Please, don't talk to me. Ever. I hate people who always seem like they have to know everything, and act like they're the boss.
And ROBLOX is ruined now, there's no hope for investing or any crap like that.
~Invader~