Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why is the Swear Filter back?
It was one of the worst things to happen to this site, and if people can't handle a few words that I've repeatedly said for over a year, what the fuck is their problem to apply sitewide shitty measures?

Seriously, what the fuck is this useless faggot pile of shit doing on here again?
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I just hope overprotective parents didn't see this site and ask to put on a filter. Seriously, what use is for a fucking filter? I guess I'm just going to script/program my own forums now if 2DWorlds gets worse.
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(04-13-2013, 03:59 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I just hope overprotective parents didn't see this site and ask to put on a filter. Seriously, what use is for a ***** filter?

BG, parents don't give a fuck about this website. I think that it's Ghosty that reimplemented this piece of shit since she also has the power to have posts on certain subforums from showing up on the forum stats.
I didn't add it. Go bug Jacob.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
Oh no we can't use profane language! It's the end of the world!
[Image: AmZJnA9.png]
(04-13-2013, 03:05 PM)Ghosty Wrote: I didn't add it. Go bug Jacob.

"Disagree x1 - BuildistGuard"
Explain please.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(04-13-2013, 03:58 PM)Glome Wrote: Oh no we can't use profane language! It's the end of the world!

Hey, instead of being a hypocrite, how about you go be useful for once and respond to my posts so you won't be known as a total dumbass for eternity?
(04-13-2013, 04:03 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-13-2013, 03:59 AM)BuildistGuard Wrote: I just hope overprotective parents didn't see this site and ask to put on a filter. Seriously, what use is for a ***** filter?

BG, parents don't give a ***** about this website. I think that it's Ghosty that reimplemented this piece of ***** since she also has the power to have posts on certain subforums from showing up on the forum stats.

I think that he agrees in almost all your posts because he wants you to like him.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]