Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
(04-12-2013, 12:40 AM)DysLabs Wrote: "Dumb x1 - BuildistGuard"
Explain please.

Maybe because posts should take a little bit more of critical thinking than "omg you cheeter i bet you haxed the entire game and did not just make a straight thin line to NYC!!!!!!!"

Sadly, 3 of you failed to think about what you just agreed to because if you ignore 50% of the context of that reply, maybe the evil Myem will be called out on his unfair tactics and everyone will live happily ever after.

Shame on you 3.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
I won't be able to finish the map tonight. It's just too much and I'm already getting painful fatigue after literally hundreds of clicks, but that's probably good news to you guys since I am such a "tyrannical cunt" for entertaining you at my expense and time for nearly 30 thread pages and hours of refining and checking rolls and tolerating blatant rule breaking over and over again because some of you are sore losers who keep making assumptions that I'm rigging the game and therefore think it's right for you guys to cheat over more assumptions.

I'll finish the map tomorrow since I just couldn't take doing Ghosty's transformation from blue into Kieron's green right after doing 2 other complete combines and 6 other regular rolls.
All rules must be stated before-hand. Once the game begins, any rules you have stated are classified as made up.
(04-12-2013, 01:36 PM)Kieron Wrote: All rules must be stated before-hand. Once the game begins, any rules you have stated are classified as made up.

You have no idea how much you make me want to hit you until I feel a tiny bit sympathetic that I may have gone overboard.

If you don't even know where this variation of this game originated from, you shouldn't be talking about how it should be played.
Alright guys, stop fighting (with saying stupid stuff, bad words and insulting each others). :/ Remember that you still have to follow the forum rules.
[Image: 9xgr3l5t0zw.png] This is the map of how many countries Iran will take over.
Sorry, it's kinda how the law works.
(04-13-2013, 12:58 PM)Kieron Wrote: Sorry, it's kinda how the law works.

What law? Freedom of expression to be an idiot? Well, I understand but saying "no thats the law you're wrong" makes you look like the stupidest person on the site.

Why don't you guys post on the forums anymore?
If you did I wouldn't be arguing about this anymore and I would update much faster so we can get to world risk.
You sign a contract, nothing else can be added without consent of the signatory.
(04-13-2013, 08:35 PM)Kieron Wrote: You sign a contract, nothing else can be added without consent of the signatory.

What contract? I have never signed any besides the TEP with BuildistGuard.
It's an example of how things work.