Past To Present Retardation and Why It's Becoming Useless Spam
You'e not being "oppressed."
If you think this is oppression then you lost the entire meaning of the word while you went to fantasy world.
Yes, I'll admit, what Ashely did awhile ago was wrong, it was a stupid act of idiocy. BUT, does that mean you hold on to that hate for weeks upon weeks? This is SUMMER, we are supposed to be enjoying ourselves! Not bickering about politics and other stupid schmidt nobody cares about. Yes; Kieron, Dignity, this is directed towards you. don't say this is PA, I was a part of the whole Ashely thing, and I'm getting irritated by how you can't let anything go whatsoever. This is a website, not a drama class, if you want drama go and act in plays, there's lots of drama there. PLUS, you will be doing something productive by doing that instead of wasting Jacob_'s time.

You know what I hate more then illogical people? People that can't ignore those people and have to bring them up every frickin' second. Those people are worse, you are representing everything wrong among those people. I don't ever want to see Kieron or Dignity represent my opinion. Glome? Yes. Because Glome has the ability to SHUT UP.

DROP IT. SERIOUSLY. Make a game so the community that is active can enjoy it! I can't script, but I love to build. That's why I came here. Not for forums. Not for fame. For the fact of building and creating. That's what this website is for. Not stupid bullschmidt drama. There. Done. >:L

Also, it's 4am, please don't be nit picky about my grammar. 3:
I clearly rememeber you posting something like.
Slendurrman Wrote:Buildism is dead. There is nothing you can do about it.
Can't be bothered to find the actual thread.
You have been inactive for a year. You know nothing of what Ashely has done to people such as me and Dignity. You don't know what she caused to the community - she made possibly the best mod we ever had quit, which nearly destroyed the site. I have read the mod forums, during Sazaho's password guessing, nearly all threads from April to July were flaming us both.

Most of this thread is just hypocritical. You just can't seem to accept everyone else's opinion on a person.

I am not allowed to have a negative opinion on the US, without being flamed, but you're all allowed to have a negative opinion on the UK, why? Because you're all ignorant.

It's people like you that give Americans a bad stereotype.
(07-13-2012, 04:28 PM)Kieron Wrote: It's people like you that give Americans a bad stereotype.

We don't need stereotypes, we are those stereotypes....

Anyway, I don't like her because she overracted to Coder in the whole Coder/Ashely thing, putting the mods on strike and shutting down the site for a week, the reason why we don't have twice as much activity now.

Then she banned Kieron for a "bypassing the filter" and then posted

Ashely Wrote:Yay! Now I get to ban Kieron! Big Grin I'm on a roll today

Now, I admit I over-reacted to her joke.
Thank you, LuckyoneSlendurrman.

Kieron and Dignity, you're only proving his point by continue to argue in this thread. The CoderRyne stuff happened almost a year ago, and Kieron and Glome's bans (which were reversed almost immediately) were a month and a half ago...
(07-13-2012, 04:34 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Thank you, LuckyoneSlendurrman.

Kieron and Dignity, you're only proving his point by continue to argue in this thread. The CoderRyne stuff happened almost a year ago, and Kieron and Glome's bans (which were reversed almost immediately) were a month and a half ago...

Wow. You are full of shit, Jacob_. Our bans were never reversed, and you supported the banning.

We were a mature community, where someone could cuss and everyone would be okay, now you get permabanned if you bypass the filter.

That rule is as stupid as calling a German Nationalist a Nazi.

Banning us is just going to prove our points.
(07-13-2012, 04:40 PM)Kieron Wrote:

Wow. You are full of BILL GATES, Jacob_. Our bans were never reversed, and you supported the banning.

We were a mature community, where someone could cuss and everyone would be okay, now you get permabanned if you bypass the filter.

A ) Glome's WAS reversed, by Jacob_, and yours was lessened from 3 days to 1 IIRC. And I had let you by with a post-deletion for doing the exact same thing early in the exact same thread.

B ) I've let Glome and maybe some other users whom I can't remember exactly get by easy with 3-point warnings for bypassing the filter multiple times in the past month.

C ) Going to your post above, you attack America all the time (usually without punishment, I might add) but I don't remember a single instance of any of us attacking the UK, especially not more than you yourself have.

C'mon. Like Jacob_ said, you're proving Luckyone's point. You're continuing to get mad over now-trivial stuff that happened months ago. That is not the sign of a mature community.
(07-13-2012, 04:45 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 04:40 PM)Kieron Wrote:

Wow. You are full of BILL GATES, Jacob_. Our bans were never reversed, and you supported the banning.

C ) Going to your post above, you attack America all the time (usually without punishment, I might add) but I don't remember a single instance of any of us attacking the UK, especially not more than you yourself have.

You another example of a Buildism Government.
(07-13-2012, 04:47 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 04:45 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: C ) Going to your post above, you attack America all the time (usually without punishment, I might add) but I don't remember a single instance of any of us attacking the UK, especially not more than you yourself have.

You another example of a Buildism Government.

Here, logic logic logic!

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Helloooooo?

Sorry, I can't seem to find any in that post.

Could you please point me to it?
I don't remember all of the details, but both of the bans Ashely gave out were reversed and I didn't support them. A few people got temp banned afterwards due to the resulting drama explosion.