Past To Present Retardation and Why It's Becoming Useless Spam
(07-13-2012, 04:49 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 04:47 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 04:45 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: C ) Going to your post above, you attack America all the time (usually without punishment, I might add) but I don't remember a single instance of any of us attacking the UK, especially not more than you yourself have.

You another example of a Buildism Government.

Here, logic logic logic!

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Helloooooo?

Sorry, I can't seem to find any in that post.

Could you please point me to it?

I don't know where it went, but I know it went further than any of your posts.
I don't know what is it to you Kieron

- You wont accept the fact that most of the time sometimes you are wrong.

- Insist on hating United States.

- You seem to have this constant itch to proove your inteligence by posting dull threads about questionable historical facts.

It seems like you don't undertand how things work.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(07-13-2012, 06:27 PM)Who Wrote: I don't know what is it to you Kieron

- You wont accept the fact that most of the time sometimes you are wrong.

- Insist on hating United States.

- You seem to have this constant ich to proove your inteligence by posting dull threads about questionable historical facts.

It seems like you don't undertand how things work.

Well done, Who. The situation calmed down and you started it back up.
I just sayed what I thought, now I'm done. Wether you accept that I think that or make an argument out of it is up to you.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(07-13-2012, 08:13 PM)Who Wrote: I just sayed what I thought, now I'm done. Wether you accept that I think that or make an argument out of it is up to you.

Well, you've said what you thought about me, so now I'll say what I think about you:

-Biased and hypocritical

-Two-faced
(07-13-2012, 08:26 PM)Kieron Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 08:13 PM)Who Wrote: I just sayed what I thought, now I'm done. Wether you accept that I think that or make an argument out of it is up to you.

Well, you've said what you thought about me, so now I'll say what I think about you:

-Biased and hypocritical

(07-13-2012, 08:26 PM)Kieron Wrote: hypocritical

So Who won't accept the fact that sometimes he is wrong, insists on hating the US, and has the constant itch to to prove his intelligence by posting dull threads about questionable historical facts?
(07-13-2012, 08:30 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 08:26 PM)Kieron Wrote:

-Biased and hypocritical

(07-13-2012, 08:26 PM)Kieron Wrote: hypocritical

So Who won't accept the fact that sometimes he is wrong, insists on hating the US, and has the constant itch to to prove his intelligence by posting dull threads about questionable historical facts?

Did I say it was by what he posted above?

I stated that he is hypocritical in some posts -.-
Such as?

If you're going to make accusations, then you should always be prepared to give some proof. So do you have some? Just askin'.
(07-13-2012, 04:34 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Thank you, LuckyoneSlendurrman.

Kieron and Dignity, you're only proving his point by continue to argue in this thread. The CoderRyne stuff happened almost a year ago, and Kieron and Glome's bans (which were reversed almost immediately) were a month and a half ago...

How does time matter?
I posted a list of things of why I dislike Ashely and you post "Well, it happened a while ago, so your logic in invalid."
(07-13-2012, 09:05 PM)Dignity Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 04:34 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: Thank you, LuckyoneSlendurrman.

Kieron and Dignity, you're only proving his point by continue to argue in this thread. The CoderRyne stuff happened almost a year ago, and Kieron and Glome's bans (which were reversed almost immediately) were a month and a half ago...

How does time matter?
I posted a list of things of why I dislike Ashely and you post "Well, it happened a while ago, so your logic in invalid."
Depends, do you still hate Europeans because we killed indians 300 years ago?