Buildism put ads on TROLL.WS
Stupid idea, because 90% of their users are from ROBLOX and mostly everyone who uses it is from the forums.

Mostly everyone on the forums knows about Buildism and the people who aren't registered call it a fail.

If you make a Buildism thread you will get trolled to no end.

fail?
Oh, and by the way, hi older members!
[Image: Banana.jpg]
If I helped you, thank me!
I have to wonder, how did you find out about Jacob_ considering it? He only posted it in the Moderator Forums AFAIK.

Besides, as the April Roblox Raid (and my very recent attempt at getting some Robloxians here) shows, even if you get a bunch of trolls, they won't stick around long, and there will be some people who genuinely care enough to check it out and maybe stick around a while.
I was their first customer.
W2B.
Not all of their customers are from Roblox. I've seen troll.ws stuff on the Minecraft forums, and even on here.

And it's stupid to assume that all of the several hundred million people on Roblox either play Buildism or have heard of it and don't like it.
Buildism is discussed regularly at their forums, last time I checked.

kk.
(07-15-2012, 02:49 AM)HolyBanana Wrote: Buildism is discussed regularly at their forums, last time I checked.

kk.

Pics, or it didn't happen.
[Image: 76561198037039305.png]
[Image: nmdd7o.gif]
(07-15-2012, 02:49 AM)HolyBanana Wrote: Buildism is discussed regularly at their forums, last time I checked.

kk.

True story
I made a thread on Roblox a week or two ago about Buildism

I searched "Buildism", which is now blocked by the filter, "build ism", "BuiIdism", and "Buildizm" and found nothing else within the past 6 months.
So far I've notices 3 different ads there. Us, W2B, and TwistMania (Basically a tGL reincarnation).
(07-15-2012, 01:34 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: I made a thread on Roblox a week or two ago about Buildism

I searched "Buildism", which is now blocked by the filter, "build ism", "BuiIdism", and "Buildizm" and found nothing else within the past 6 months.

Are you serious that Roblox did that!?!
http://2dworldsfansite.weebly.com
[SPOILER][Image: NDIBirc.gif][/SPOILER]