Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Complaint
(07-25-2012, 09:02 PM)Who Wrote: Kieron, stop trying to shape things to make them your way. There are rules to the site, follow them. Yet you insist on going through the basis of a whole irrelevant matter to prove yourself right, when you are wrong.

Franco, I dare you to name someone active who would actually be better than Q at moderating, clearly not you, clearly not me, no one has dedicated as many hours as him watching over the site. He did something to offend you?, PM him about the matter and in the case you are right, that will help him improve to be a better moderator.

I think I'd be an ok mod, I have guts, determination and I'm active. I have what it takes, but do you, Who?

You have what it takes to be one, but not one better than Q.

I don't, my grammar is horrible and it takes a while for me to read something without misunderstanding it
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
I will be better than Q, well at least I think so. I've got what it takes, I know what you have to do and I understand the rules. I've never been a mod on any website, this could be my chance.

You "will" be?

And no you wouldn't be better, he has been around a lot more than you, he has experience in this. Meanwhile I rarely see you showing any kind of maturity.
I show lots of maturity, I can be a mod like Qwerty, possibly better.
Not only do I not think Jacob_ is likely to add any more mods at any point soon (he might, but there's been no discussion about it or the need for it among the mods), but you're really not qualified, Franco.

You have been banned twice in the past week.

You have a 100% warning rating at the moment, and 2 expired warnings.

And as Who said, you have not really shown any maturity in the past 6 months, and very little, if any, before then.
(07-25-2012, 09:27 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Not only do I not think Jacob_ is likely to add any more mods at any point soon (he might, but there's been no discussion about it or the need for it among the mods), but you're really not qualified, Franco.

And as Who said, you have not really shown any maturity in the past 6 months, and very little, if any, before then.

But I've still got what it takes, I'm active, here 24/7, 7 days a week. I'm Franco30557, and I think I can be an awesome mod, even though I haven't been a mod anywhere.
(07-25-2012, 09:34 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 09:27 PM)Qwertygiy Wrote: Not only do I not think Jacob_ is likely to add any more mods at any point soon (he might, but there's been no discussion about it or the need for it among the mods), but you're really not qualified, Franco.

But I've still got what it takes, I'm active, here 24/7, 7 days a week. I'm Franco30557, and I think I can be an awesome mod, even though I haven't been a mod anywhere.

The post you quoted clearly explains that you dont have all it takes.
(07-25-2012, 09:35 PM)Who Wrote:
(07-25-2012, 09:34 PM)Franco30557 Wrote:

The post you quoted clearly explains that you dont have all it takes.

What was wrong with my post?
The post you quoted, Q's one