The London 2012 Olympics (Theory Conspiracy)
(07-31-2012, 04:47 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote: The Illuminati are killing people to do Population Reduction. They want to lower it since a billion humans are too much for Earth. I recently saw videos that said the bomb will be at August 3rd, 2012... might or might not be. Still, it can be a little bit later.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNbx7AxJCbfBQdxOmVHvU...Z6vLPg4uSw]
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(07-31-2012, 04:53 AM)Who Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNbx7AxJCbfBQdxOmVHvU...Z6vLPg4uSw]

Um... learn how to speak English!
[Image: card.png]
(07-31-2012, 04:56 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote: Um... learn how to speak English!

a picture is worth a thousand words
(07-31-2012, 05:00 AM)Who Wrote: a picture is worth a thousand words

True, but a video is worth a million words!

You should probably speak by text...
(07-31-2012, 05:02 AM)Latinxassassin Wrote: True, but a video is worth a million words!

You should probably speak by text...

Why when that picture clearly reflects my expresion to that ridiculous post of yours?, do you really believe in everything youtube tells you?
(07-31-2012, 05:18 AM)Who Wrote: Why when that picture clearly reflects my expresion to that ridiculous post of yours?, do you really believe in everything youtube tells you?

Apparently the picture that reflects your expression is clearly wrong. It shows a Jackie Chan man that is stress. What does stress has to do with my post?

That shouldn't be so hard for you to figure it out.
(07-31-2012, 05:24 AM)Who Wrote: That shouldn't be so hard for you to figure it out.

I think it is...

Well, I'm quite sure that for anyone who isn't as gullible and paranoid as you will make sence.
(07-31-2012, 05:27 AM)Who Wrote: Well, I'm quite sure that for anyone who isn't as gullible and paranoid as you will make sence.

I am neither gullible nor paranoid... I am differ-- *cough* what do I see there? A spelling error from you! The correct way to spell sence is sense so make sense in English