Poll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Risk
(04-17-2013, 12:14 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-17-2013, 12:11 AM)Ghosty Wrote: We've all already rolled (legitimately), haven't we?

I, personally, have been waiting on you to update the map.

And I have been waiting for activity.

It's a small request for a big duty.

All you guys have to do is post more often and I will update regularly again.
[Image: 9g5l9w1mtad.png]
The red dots specify where the bombs will be dropped.
(04-16-2013, 11:51 PM)Myem Wrote:
(04-16-2013, 11:31 PM)Myem Wrote: Hey guys, maybe if you POST more often, I would UPDATE the map and be more open to requests.

Is that a deal?

I would really appreciate any effort at all for you people to stop acting completely apathetic towards my pleas to keep this place alive and comply with my wishes for at least another year of active discussion.

I was expecting at least one or two posts at the least but it's like you people don't even care.
Any updates at least coming to this?
[Image: 1te6tmtu01m.png]
the dogs will take over these countries.
(04-17-2013, 11:24 PM)BuildistGuard Wrote: Any updates at least coming to this?

If the forum ever comes alive again, then sure. You can help by posting 14 times a day and encourage others to do the same.
(04-18-2013, 10:15 PM)Myem Wrote:

If the forum ever comes alive again, then sure. You can help by posting 14 times a day and encourage others to do the same.

Weren't you complaining about Oak the other day? That's exactly what he does did.
[Image: iwn8gk.gif]
(04-18-2013, 11:15 PM)Ghosty Wrote:
(04-18-2013, 10:15 PM)Myem Wrote:

Weren't you complaining about Oak the other day? That's exactly what he does did.

I think anyone who's not retarded should know what I mean and imply by that.
We'll need 14 people actively posting helpful topics, then.

Which means we'll need about 20 people making games, which means we'll need about 200 people who are interested in making games coming to the site, which means we'll need about 2000 people signing up, which means we'll need about 10,000 people viewing the site, which means we'll need one heck of an advertising boost.

All the "old" users are just getting either worn out or moving on or both.
(04-19-2013, 01:58 AM)Ghosty Wrote: hurrr durrr I have no idea what I am talking about we need 374072140723498 people then

I didn't imply that anyone has to give a shit about games, after all, we've managed to exist and be active on this site without any mention of the games here for quite a while, so your logic is shit.
Also, I didn't imply that we need 14 people to post 14 TOPICS, I said 14 POSTS with at least 2-5 users, but you're homeschooled/borderline disabled so I won't be so tough on you.

We need people who don't need life support to breath and communicate on this site, if you haven't realized that already while making those retarded assumptions.
(04-19-2013, 02:04 AM)Myem Wrote:
(04-19-2013, 01:58 AM)Ghosty Wrote: hurrr durrr I have no idea what I am talking about we need 374072140723498 people then

I didn't imply that anyone has to give a ***************** about games, after all, we've managed to exist and be active on this site without any mention of the games here for quite a while, so your logic is *****************.
Also, I didn't imply that we need 14 people to post 14 TOPICS, I said 14 POSTS with at least 2-5 users, but you're homeschooled/borderline disabled so I won't be so tough on you.

We need people who don't need life support to breath and communicate on this site, if you haven't realized that already while making those retarded assumptions.

By the way, in case you still don't understand, I mean +14 decent posts daily by at least several users (not each you retard, 14 is the expected combined number of posts that we should have in a day), not 14 in an entire year like you are currently doing.
You stated that one user should be posting 14 times a day, "You can help by posting 14 times a day and encouraging others to do the same", not that we should have 14 posts daily overall, which is about what we do have right now. And that is where my logic comes from. If you didn't mean that, then you should have stated your original statement differently.