My cat is dead... It was put to sleep a few minutes ago.
Sad 
D:

R.I.P Rölli
=(
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
I know the feeling. My 3 year old Lab had some sort of breathing problem and the Vet told me there's nothing they can do. They didnt have to put him to sleep but my mom told them too.

I wouldnt talk to her, look at her, I didnt even want to be in the same house as her. She noticed I wasn't in the right state of mind so she brought my a new dog.

If you are ever feeling down I'm always here to chat.
My story: My cat was not really feeling good for the past few weeks, it got a week ago and a few days ago it stopped eating at morning. We didn't know what it was but today at the morning his balance was not normal when he tried to walk his head shake a little bit and it fell asleep very quickly so my dad took him to the animal hospital where the vet told my dad that they have discovered Blood cancer from my cat, so they told my dad that the best solution for my cat is to put it sleep. So, now hes dead. I'm actually not that much sad but I'm sad a little bit. I hope the same thing will not happen to my dog.
I don't get as sad if the pet itsnt mines. My mother always had a cat and whenever one died she would buy a new one. If its mines, its like losing a child because I love my pets.

Just thinking of that I made them both get on my bed and watch movies with me since its raining.
My cat has been missing for almost a week now. :<
cats < every other animal
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
(08-10-2012, 10:35 PM)When Wrote: cats < every other animal

Your opinion is wrong, and you should feel bad. Wink
[Image: yesssssss_zpsc49d4672.png]