Umm
(08-08-2012, 04:30 AM)Invader Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 04:01 AM)Fat_Sacks Wrote: No, she didn't take any action against him and just ignored him.
Then why was Dignity yelling at her about it, and why was Franco sitting there unbanned all day?

Oh, I thought she did it again.
[Image: 2eehsib.gif]
(08-08-2012, 02:19 AM)Invader Wrote: Jacob didn't like the drama that Franco was causing, so he reset all the past drama and permanently IP'd Franco, then Ashely let Franco back without permission.

WHY DOES NOBODY LISTEN IT WASN'T JUST BECAUSE OF FRANCO RAWR
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
(08-08-2012, 04:59 PM)Hippo Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 02:19 AM)Invader Wrote: Jacob didn't like the drama that Franco was causing, so he reset all the past drama and permanently IP'd Franco, then Ashely let Franco back without permission.

lol @ thinking people on buildism listen
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
(08-08-2012, 04:59 PM)When Wrote:

they dont.
at all.
neither do i.
so this is hypocritical
(08-08-2012, 08:25 PM)Dignity Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 04:59 PM)When Wrote:

they dont.
at all.
neither do i.
so this is hypocritical

wait what are you talking about i wasn't listening
[Image: paperboy.PNG]
True beauty.
Invader,

Since you know so much let me tell you my side of that story you made up there ^^ very fiction. I didn't ban Franco at first because I wasnt sure on why he was punished so I tried to be nice and propose we give him another chance. That was my mistake because the 30 minutes I left him alone I noticed he didn't change one bit.

Anywho Excel, basically Jacob was tired of the drama a few idiots were causing so he reset the site and banned the main idiot.

Welcome back.
(08-09-2012, 07:08 PM)Buildism Wrote: Invader,

Since you know so much let me tell you my side of that story you made up there ^^ very fiction. I didn't ban Franco at first because I wasnt sure on why he was punished so I tried to be nice and propose we give him another chance. That was my mistake because the 30 minutes I left him alone I noticed he didn't change one bit.

Anywho Excel, basically Jacob was tired of the drama a few idiots were causing so he reset the site and banned the main idiot.

Welcome back.

Really? So since you though we should give him another chance, you completely ignored what Jacob said?

Wow.

Why you are mod is beyond me.

(ERROR: PLEASE RESET BOT NOW.)
(08-09-2012, 07:11 PM)Dignity Wrote: Really? So since you though we should give him another chance, you completely ignored what Jacob said?

Wow.

Calm yourself, I would also have given Franco another chance. She just thought of the possibility that he might have changed, after all another active member wouldn't hurt.

She was wrong, she apologized, try to be nice about it.
[Image: evil-dead-deer.gif]
(08-09-2012, 07:11 PM)Dignity Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 07:08 PM)Buildism Wrote: Invader,

Welcome back.

Really? So since you though we should give him another chance, you completely ignored what Jacob said?

Wow.

Erm....its not like someone is going to die about it. DonĀ“t you think that you and the anti-Ashely troop are making a big deal about it? I never got a single ban or warning in my whole Buildism time and i don't see why you guys keep complaining about bad moderation. Jacob_ never fired Ashely for a reason.
Yeah I realized in the beginning my strictness was needed but now its not and its causing "them" to cause drama. So I will now be only 35% strict when needed.

Just dont break the rules, I've been telling you guys that for the longest.

Thanks Micky, and Who,