I think we need to leave Franco unbanned.
He was here a few hours last night.
He caused no trouble. There's no problem with him when you're actually nice to him first. Give him a chance, keep him unbanned for a day.
~Invader~
[Image: KbMTk.png][Image: uC9A1.png]
I made a deal with him. If he stays completely away for 2 months, then I will reopen discussion with the rest of the team of letting him back. I doubt that anyone, myself included, will agree to it at that point, but it should keep him away until then, and maybe we can come up with another conference on the subject at a later point when we think it's been long enough to give him a second chance.
(08-12-2012, 05:12 PM)Qwerty Wrote: I made a deal with him. If he stays completely away for 2 months, then I will reopen discussion with the rest of the team of letting him back. I doubt that anyone, myself included, will agree to it at that point, but it should keep him away until then, and maybe we can come up with another conference on the subject at a later point when we think it's been long enough to give him a second chance.

I DO NOT W
ANT HIM BACK
And I agree. At least at this point.

But then again, a year and a half ago none of us really wanted Kieron back. It was an entirely different situation, but the same logic can apply. I seriously doubt that Franco will "reform" and stop being so dumb, but there's always a slim chance that eventually it will happen.
(08-12-2012, 05:18 PM)Qwerty Wrote: And I agree. At least at this point.

But then again, a year and a half ago none of us really wanted Kieron back. It was an entirely different situation, but the same logic can apply. I seriously doubt that Franco will "reform" and stop being so dumb, but there's always a slim chance that eventually it will happen.

[Image: no-swimming1.jpg]
No please... do not unban him.
You guys never give him a chance.
And that two months waiting period won't do anything. He'll come back when mods are offline.
~Invader~
(08-12-2012, 06:51 PM)Invader Wrote: You guys never give him a chance.
And that two months waiting period won't do anything. He'll come back when mods are offline.

He had a chance...
(08-12-2012, 06:51 PM)Invader Wrote: You guys never give him a chance.

He had more chances than anyone.